^*~Eleven~*^

*Angry dandelion's pov*

I stomped upstairs since the old hag made me fucking blush which made me mad.I guess that was a bad fucking idea since it made shoto lose his grip and he fell. "Oh shit" I say under my breath as I try and grab him but he was to far out of my reach and I slipped and fell as well.

"FUCK"I yelled as I hit my head on the railing.As shoto was about to hit the floor my damn dad caught him as my mom came in.My ass hit the ground and my back cracked the wooden floor. "KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO THAT FLOORING WAS VERY EXPENSIVE,YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT MISTER!"The old hag yelled.

'What the fuck IM her SON why is she worried about the floor and NOT ME' I thought as I looked over to sho and dad.My old man chuckled since shoto was red from embarrassment.

My face felt fucking hot as I stood up and faced my mom with a frown. "Whaterever hag." I barked.She sighed. "Katsuki you should learn how to carry people.Especially your boyfriend."She stated with a fucking smirk.

I rolled my eyes and blushed.I looked over at Sho to see him red as a strawberry. 'Heh cute' I thought.

*Candy canes's pov*

BOYFRIEND?!?!?!!?I- well I bet its pretty obvious that I like THE Katsuki Bakugo.yet I would never tell him because I bet he doesn't feel the same way. (😃Imma smack the shit out of you)

I felt myself be lifted up so I instantly wrapped my arms about the person's neck. "Be careful Katsuki~" His mother teased. "*Tch* Whatever you hag."He replied.I don't think its very nice to call your own mom a hag.Yet my mom was never around and now she's.................Not even alive so I can't try it out.

My vision blurred and I buried my face into Katsuki's chest.I felt him move and carefully walk upstairs. "Damn stupid stairs I'll kill you."He grumbled under his breath.I smile slightly yet I was still sorta sad.

He kicked down a door to which I assume was the door to his room.I remove my face and look around.All might posters,A unorganized desk,Clothes on the floor,Bed unmade.I smiled. 'Ah yes the typical Bakugo'

He set me down on his bed and went over to his closet.He grabbed a hoodie and some shorts.He handed the clothing to me and and went back to his closet.

I look at the clothes then back at him to see him taking off his shirt.I blush madly and look down at my lap.after a while I looked back up to see him all changed and he went into the bathroom.I let out a breath that I didn't know I held.

I get up and change.As I take off my shirt I feel arms wrap around my bare waist and I blushed once again.I looked behind me to see Katsuki's head on my shoulder.Though he moved his face into my neck and nibbled.

My eyes widen as I sense the room get heavy.I whimpered as he licked around my scent glands. "Omega let me mar-" He was interrupted by a knock at his door.

He growled and let me go.I quickly put hoodie on which was really big on me as the room goes back to normal.He opened the door and yelled.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT,DAMN IT" I giggled slightly and jumped on his bed hugging the pillow and stuffing my face in it.

*Explosive Pom pom's pov*

I heard the cutest giggle on fucking earth.I snap my head to see sho on my bed hugging MY pillow.I smile and snap my head back at my old hag with a scowl. "KATSUK- MPH" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand.

"Shut the fuck up hag! Hes fuckin sleeping!" I whisper yelled.She smacked my hand away and glared at me. "Fine........But just to let you know next time you go into a rut make sure you have these."She said with a smirk.

I raised a brow but I was embarrass she knew I was in a fucking rut.She took something out from her pocket and waved it around. "I don't think you two are ready for pups,so use these."She stated giving me the condom packet and walked downstairs laughing.

I turned beet fucking red and opened my door.Going inside I closed it as well as locked it incase..........something happen-NO WAIT WE ARENT EVEN DATING WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING.I mentally yelled.

I threw the condom packets somewhere and laid down next to sho.I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him close since I was cold as hell.He snuggled up to me and put his leg over my hip.I smiled and stuffed my face into his hair and inhale. 'Peppermint.Heh~Of course'

He shoved his face into my neck as my eyes felt heavy.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*3rd person pov.*

Shoto woke up to see the heghog cuddled up to him.He smiled and look at the Alpha's alarm clock.Suddenly it started going off and Bakugo grabbed the poor alarm clock and slamed into the wall.

"B-B-BaKUGo! WHAT DID IT DO TO YOU?"Shoto yelled getting up and going over to the broken alarm clock.He picked it up and pet the non-living thing like an animal.

"PFFT- Icyhot It ain't a fucking dog stop doing that and change we got fucking school."Bakugo laughed out.Shoto blushed of embarrassment yet he got changed into Bakugo's spare uniform which was about 3 inches bigger than his size.

They both went downstairs after getting ready and walked to UA.Once they got there a bunch of people swarmed a circle around them. "Todoroki! Why is your father in jail?!" "Are you ok?!" "Why were you gone for a whole week?!" Questions were thrown at them while they were walking.

Bakugo yelled at them and told them to shut the fuck up yet they continued.He groaned and grabbed the omegas wrist ready to run but one question stopped them both.

"Did your father rape you?!"
______________________________________
IGHT I- YEA SO UM- I- WELL- ERM- I-

HI-

I LOVE YOU GUYS
BAIIII BITCHESSSSS
1050 words