Winter.

CHERYSH

Another day at this lame ass high school, I roll my eyes slamming my locker

Another day at this lame ass high school, I roll my eyes slamming my locker. Its 7:30 am and these musty ass kids are so loud already. Man I wish I went to a private school but Nope instead I'm in this public high school. I flip my long braids, taking a deep breath as I clench my journal in my arms tightly as I lean against my locker waiting on my best friend Dominique..

My eyes dance across the hall and there he was Dayvon Bennett,  the finest thing in school. He never looked my way ever, we been in school together since pre school. He has a girlfriend Dajanae Hoethrone as I call her, every guy had her but she was pretty with a big ole booty. I wasnt built like the girls my age I still looked like I was 13, I'm very petite with a small but and small boobs.

He licks his lips as he talks away with his bestfriend Durk who is also handsome as well. The fine ones always travel in two, that's a fact. He was wearing some blue Jean's, with a simple red hoodie but he still looked good, his dreads was freshly done. Man he had it going on. I tried to speak to him once but I failed miserably, it was a disaster, thank God he didn't hear me or I wouldve died.

Dajanae was saying something to him but he wasnt paying attention, his eyes skimmed the crowd with a bored expression on his face,  his eyes land on mine and I quickly avert mine, my heart nearly about to burst out my chest. His eyes has so much in them, they do something to me everytime.

I turn and face my locker, damn It. He wasnt supposed to see me. Maybe he didnt even see me. I bite my lip and look back up to see him back talking to Durk laughing at something he said.

" I wish you would go talk to him", I hear Dominique says making me tear my eyes away from Dayvon.

" I tried and Failed, never again", I tell her as she opens her locker.

" you was a sophomore then, now we're seniors. We need Memories", she says for the hundredth time making me roll my eyes.

" I know, when are you going to talk to Durk?" I ask her smiling.

" Right now", She says slamming her locker shut.

" You wouldnt dare, you knows he dating Sydnee ", I say.

" SO? Watch this", She says flipping her black hair as she instructs over to Durk bumping Sydnee in the process.

I cant believe this Hoe, she really is talking to him. And he's talking back to her, he seems interested too, She beckons me to come over,  I walk over there, wearing a shy expression.