frames.

CHERYSH

I sit inside my cell staring at the wall, I could hardly even sleep. Not since I've been in here anyway for the last 2 months. My parents havent even been here to see me, I just hope my father was alive.

" why would you do it?" I hear someone whisper in my ear. I close my eyes, taking a deep breathe.

" Cherysh you know you hear me talking to you" , The voice repeats to me, ot sounded so familiar, it couldn't be..

" Dominique?" I whisper as tears sting my eyes and my lips trimble..

" yes", the voice replies and the tears spill from my eyes. Dominique was really right here with me.

" You're alive?" I ask her smiling opening my eyes but I didnt see anything.

" I'm one of your guardian Angel's,", She tells me and my heart warms up.

" I thought you was gone forever.... I missed you so much Nique", I say as tears rushes down my face continuously.

" We're 4 lifers girl, even in the afterlife. I promised to have your back always ", she says and for some reason I can picture her smiling.

" Can I see you?" I ask her excitedly.

" No you cant see me unless you die too", she says in a sad tone.

" What should I do Nique I took the blame and now I'm waiting for a sentence ", I say.

" Tell them the truth, you have too", she pleads with me.

" No one is gonna believe me Nique, the whole city thinks I'm a murder", I say sadly looking down..

" Ah ah, Chery you are QUEEN,  pick your head up now ", Dominique says sternly to me.