Felt.

CHERYSH

" Stand still Ma", Von says as he holds up his phone trying to take a picture of me, we were outside of Reginae's party.

" I ammmm, you're taking tooo long ", I complain folding my arms, slightly annoyed.

" Ma just pose ", he says smiling,  clearly he doesn't care I'm annoyed. 

I lift up my large bluejean jacket to cover everything but my eyes and I see the flash come on. (Picture above)

" Let me see", I say smiling, walking over to see the picture, it actually came out really cute too.

" That's finna be my new lockscreen,  send it to me", he says leaning over to kiss my face.

" Okay baby ", I say smiling, fixing the jacket.

My belly was still small but it was starting to be more noticeable so I wore the jacket to help hide it. I didn't want everyone to know I was pregnant just yet, I wanted peace in my beginning stages.  Everyone hates me as it is, the last thing I needed to add on myself was stress.

" You ready to go in?" Von asks,  getting some hair out my face.

" Yeah but I don't want to stay for so long", I say to him and he nods his head.

" I got you ma, just say for a hour so we can get home to fuck", he says laughing and I laugh right along with him.

" Of course you would say that you hornball", I say playfully pushing him, walking inside of Reginae's party.

The minute you walk in you see dancing bodies everywhere, blunts and liquor being passed around, I spit Reginae dancing on top of a table in a cute blue, yet see through dress, her dreads pulled into a cute bun and her make up was beautiful.  She you can tell she's definitely having a good time. Von grabs my hand and I lead him through the crowd of bodies, heading to where my best friend was.