Here with me.

DAYVON

I watch her as she sleeps on my chest, man Cherysh is cute as hell. I'm actually starting to get a little crush on her but I dont know, a nigga like me ain't supposed to have these type of feelings but she different... I feel like I can be myself when I'm with her. I play with her braids and smile to smile. I remember the first time I seen her, Pre school,  this lil light skin girl wearing a pink dress with all that curly hair,  she was the most beautiful thing I ever seen and she was crying because her mom couldnt stay with her. I always thought she was beautiful but she just stayed to herself, kids was always mean to her but not me.

We known each other our whole lives literally,  but now getting to know her I can see that she was special.  I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 7 am. I shake Cherysh to wake her and she flutter her lashes, opening up those big dark brown eyes and smiles.

" Good morning Chery", I say softly.

" Good morning Von, what time is it?" She asks sitting up to stretch.

" Almost 7, you tryna go to school?" I ask her.

" No, let's ditch and have fun", she says smiling.

" Alright we can do that, my mom said you can wear some of my sister old clothes", I tell her.

" Okay that sounds cool, Help me take down these braids", she says as she grabs the scissors off my table and starts to cut them.

" Come sit on the bed ", I tell her and she sits down.

It takes us like 25 minutes to take down all of her braids and her hair now in a messy puff.

" You wanna shower with me?" She asks standing up.

" You sure you want to do that?' I ask her raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah, just come on", she says grabbing my hand pulling me out of bed.

I close the bathroom door and she starts to strip out her clothes, her body nice as hell, and he tattoos raw asf, especially the one on her back.  She got a nice little ass on king David, that motherfucka decent. 

" Lil ass cheeks", I say smiling, she turns around her face red as hell.

" Shut up Von", she says rolling her eyes laughing.

" Don't get mad cause I'm telling the truth,  lil cheeks", I say laughing turning the shower on.

" Fuck you", she says laughing as she gets in the shower.

I get in behind her laughing, we start washing up, I help her wash her hair too. I start rubbing her shoulders,  and she turns to look up at me. I just study her features, so beautiful.

" You gorgeous ma", I say softly and she blushes looking down.

" You don't mean that", she says laughing, it's a little shakey.

" I do, I really do Cherysh", I say and she looks up at me.

She grabs my face in her hands and look me in my eyes, smiling a little bit.