Akward.

DAYVON

This shit crazy, I watch her walk down the hallway

This shit crazy, I watch her walk down the hallway. Im talking about that girl Cherysh, She looks like she a zombie or some shit. She looks lifeless, man it's sad whatever happened that night scared her fasho. I remember that's how I felt when they killed my bestfriend T.roy, that shit still haunts me. It happened two years ago but that's something I would never get over.

So I definitely now how she feel, Dajanae ass all in my face but I don't hear shit she saying. This girl is all alone now with nobody on her side, this senior year too, damn man.

" Go over there", I hear a voice say.

I look around, shaking my head. Maybe I'm tweaking or some shit.

" Go over there!" I hear more clearly making me jump again.

" Von what the fuck is wrong with you?" Dajanae demands catching a attitude.

" Man watch out", I mumble walking pass her over to the other side of the hallway..

I tap Cherysh shoulder as she stands in front of her closed locker, she turns around with tears in her eyes looking up at me. Damn, she really is torn up by this. It makes me feel some type of way and I didn't even know the bitch.

" Hey Dayvon ", she says as she wipes her face.

" Hey Cherysh, I was just checking on you ma", I say looking in her face.

" I'm still in shock,  I wish this was a nightmare ", She says as more tears pour from her eyes.

" Hey come here its okay", I say as she breaks down crying, I pull her in my arms rubbing her back.

" I miss her so much ", She says as she cries even harder.

" I know Ma, you gon be sstraight.Ima make sure you is", I say as I continue to hold her.

" Thank you so much Dayvon,  I needed this hug", she says softly as she begins to calm down.

" anytime, I'll give you a hug whenever lil folks", I say smiling as I wipe some of her tears.

" I'm gonna hold you to that ", she says smiling now.

" Bet, aye you drew some more pictures?" I ask her and she blushes.

" Yeah I did," she says shyly looking at her boots.

" Dont be embarrassed Ma, when you gon show me them?" I ask her.