Bloody Canvas. ( Part One)

CHERYSH

I roll my eyes eyes as I walk into the locker room,  it smells so bad in here. But I'm late once again to gym class, so I'm the only one in here getting dressed. I take my shirt off when I feel someone push me against me locker. I look up and see its Dajane and Sydnee behind her, I try to push her but she pulls out a knife..

" Did you say anything to the police?" She asks pressing the knife to my neck.

" Why would I tell you that?" I ask trying to push her but she presses the knife deeper in my neck.

" I wouldnt want to have to kill you Cherysh, just answer my damn question ", she demands.

" No I didnt", I say looking at her.

" Good because if you do I'll make your life a living hell,  worse than it already is", she says viciously as she cuts me.

I hiss in pain,  grabbing my neck then I feel myself being kicked falling down. Sydnee and her starts jumping on me, pulling my braids, smacking and punching me.

" By the way stay away from Von ," She says kicking me one last time.

" Right stay away", Sydnee says.

" Sydnee remember you dont talk", Dajanae says in a irritated tone rolling her eyes.

" Sorry Daja", Sydnee mumbles looking down.

She huffs and storms away with Sydnee on her ass of course. That's so sad, that girl really lives in her shadow. I manage to get up and go to the sink to wipe the blood off the parts where I was bleeding. I had to get her back, for Dominique.  I don't know what I was gonna do but I want to make her suffer.

Tears fall down my face, I wish Dominique was here with me, I just don't get it. Why did they kill her out of everyone? They could've killed me,  I wouldnt care. I run my fingers through my braids, taking a deep breath before I walk back into the gym room.

I see the teacher started without me, I go back over to bag and grab my phone, putting my in my airpods blasting " Bloody Canvas" by Polo G. The more I listened to the words, I could feel the pain, the anger , the thirst for revenge , as I replay the night in my head over and over again.  I know what I have to do. Even out the score,  a friend for a friend.

I walk out of class and I hear Dajanae calling me horrible names. I go back in the locker room to change into my clothes ( At the top). I text Dayvon pbone and he answers saying he would meet me at the lockers.