Shoots.

CHERYSH

Chery.Bomb: You're... so... Pretty 😍 #LLDominque

Smurkio, KingvonfromtheO,  and 650 others liked this photo

TherealDajanay: UGLY ASS BITCH 💀 Von still don't want you

SydneePrettyy: LMAOOO FUCK YO BESTIE HOE😭😭

Smurkio: AYE get out her comments with all that

I sigh getting off instagram, Von didnt even defend me. That hurts. Every since what happened at the skating rink, he's been avoiding me, I miss our friendship. It's like we're at square one all over again and I don't even know why.

I look at my reflection in my full body mirror,  Tank top and some shirts, simple and plain. I grab my backpack and head downstairs,  My mom drinking again... this morning. My father lighting a cigarette. 

" You took your braids down", mom says breaking the akward silence.

" Yeah, I'll get them back soon", I tell her.

" I like your hair like this ", Dad says and I smile.

" You want a ride to school?" Mom asks, her eyes red as hell. She was drunk once again.

" Mom you're too Drunk,  Dad can take me", I say softly.

" You're ashamed of me, You never want to be around me anymore Chery", she says crying.

" Mom it's not even like that", I say trying to grab her hand but she moves away from me.

" YOURE ASHAMED OF ME YOU UGLY BITCH!" She screams pulling a knife out on me.

She cuts me so fast I didnt even see it coming, I fall to the ground and I see Dad tackles her to the ground and the knife goes right through him, No.