Chapter 5: Steam Buns Restaurant

On the day of Gordon's retuning, Alice who happily going to the city of lored. In past few days she was busy in mining and hammering metals in the hut. Her mother died long time ago but it didn't let her down, the reason was that she was going to meet the old man once more. On the final day she put a large bag on her back and ride on blacky. The forbidden forest was thick and have tallest tree.

If one who doesn't know it's terrain they will lost in the forest. What's worst is it was pack of dangerous monsters. All high monsters have territory if a trespassers entered the monster's territory it will considered as enemies.

But blacky is a exception. The behemoth was a very large monster that was in the top of a chain. The high monsters didn't want to mess with him so they flees from their territory by fear. If a monster wants to fight blacky then blacky will fight him.

This customs was old to Alice. She knew how monsters fight in this forest so she let blacky to happily fight them or eat them.

When they went inside the barrier she took a map. Inside the circle was the barrier's location. She got the map from the corpse of the poor victims. Although the map was old the location name was the same.

She look at the map and use a compass. Her mother teach how to use compass and easily found the city of lored. 

The wall was high but she knew blacky can jump the wall. As he trees are shaking the scouts found out them.

Clank clank clank

The bell rang violently and the guards hurried to their stationed. They knew battling a behemoth was not a joke. They knew how chaos will it gave and how the behemoth destroyed many kingdoms on the past.

"FIRER"

The thousands of arrows was fly to the sky. Alice who saw the black dots in the sky didn't flinch. Black make a step back and the arrows miss their target but when the arrow landed blacky run in rapid speed leaving a smoke area on the back.

The captain who saw it got chill on his backs. 

The behemoth run faster even they are too far, the captain knew that they will reach the walls in no time.

"Prepared the catapult and reload the ballista. Magicians fired a 4 tier fire ball and archers fire the monster"

As the captain's order the arches fire the arrows but the thick skin of behemoth only bounced off while the fire ball was miss because blacky zig zag pattern run.

The captain gritted his teeth as he squeeze the sword handle.

"Is everything prepared?!"

"Yes sir"

"Then FIRE THE CATAPULT"

The catapult fired a jar of gasoline. It didn't hit black but the archer shoot a fire arrow making the forest burned. As the fire spread Alice who saw this flinch. Although blacky was big his afraid in fire. As blacky stops Alice make a move. 

Using the Galvan she makes a sword slash in the air. Although in the eyes of the amateur they think she's insane but for expert it's not.

The captain feared of what is she doing but after she returned the sword in sheaths the wall collapse. Lucky the wall they makes doesn't have a single human station there but the problem was not only the first wall broke but the wall of fire vanish like a thin air.

Blacky run again. The captain insanely order his men to fired more volume of arrows but Alice didn't let him. Alice make a forceful step. She then took a wooden branch on her waist and forcefully smack it on his head. Although the captain wears helmet. It make a dent and lost conscious.