Chapter 9: High Demon Subjugation 1

Mark went to the guild called dragon scale. At first he thought that it was a fancy named but it's different. The guild once subjugate the fire dragon that attacking the city lead by guild master rem. She and all the guild members fight and killed the dragon then it's scale was displayed in the hall near the entrance. Although it was look real but it's fake. There are few occasions that some new people stole the scale but when they found it's made in wood they furious.

But the most person who was furious was the guild master. Everytime someone steal or break the displayed. They either beaten or imprisoned. Mark who listed to rem's great achievement was Amazed. He went to adventurer's guild to applied along with mukhoko.

Mukhoko didn't want to be adventurer but since his job was to surveiling the prince he have to accept it. When both of them entered the adventurers whisper themselves. Mark knew those whispers was directly to him but he didn't care.

Gordon told him that if he can't change his habits then it's no use. If his from before he will fight them but he resist of all insult to be strong.

Mark and mukhoko applied on the counter, they meet a beautiful girl name Felicia. She was a popular girl and loved by adventurers. As mark and mukhoko applied the adventurers was shifted to defensive gear.

They heard rumors that he rape a maid in the palace. If he did something terrible they'll attack him without regret.

"Welcome to guild how may I help you?"

"I want me and my partner mukhoko to joined the guild"

Everyone was shock, they thought that he will do something disgrace but it's not. Mukhoko wasn't comfortable too. Many eyes are looking towards them and what surprising him was mark was trying to change.

"Here's the form"

Felicia wasn't afraid, she knew that the members will protect her but on the same time the members didn't make a move.  There are rules in the guild saying "mess inside the guild and you're rank will demoted".

Obviously they didn't want their rank to demoted. If they demoted their earnings will decrease and Felecia will be angry at them for no reason.

Mark accepted the form and mukhoko filled the form. After they finish they are given a adventurer cards. It was proof that they are members and their rank was F. The payment wasn't difficult.

If they represent the quest and the target they can get the rewards. Mark didn't like his rank but he have to endured it for now.

They took the 10 quest. By the F quest it's about gathering herbs and fruits in the forbidden forest. After taking the quest from quest board. Mark didn't do anything, the members are dumbfounded and when mark and mukhoko went outside a group harass them.

" oh if it's a fallen prince "

The guild members saw frank and his team. They call themselves as phantom wings, they are notorious for harassing new members and their rank are D. Mark look at him. He been trained by his brother Morgan to analyst the enemy.

Although he hate making request to his brother but it helps it to his growth. As he examine their skills and muscular structure are trash but he didn't knew their teamwork. He knew that if the team makes deep bond. They are strong capable defeating a monster so he didn't let his guard

 Mukhoko was the same. He knew that the team in front of them was weak compare to mark. He also confident that he can beat them.

"Mukhoko is their a rules that I can beat them outside?"

Mark read the rules before coming to the guild but he didn't remember many. Mukhoko look at the rule book and found nothing.

"So it's acceptable huh"