Chapter 11: The Horn Saint Came

Guild master Golfing was the leader of dragon scale guild. They say he was a strong adventurers on his previous days and face many high ranking monsters. Many of the adventurers respect him but none of them didn't expect that they will have to fight him.

Maria who was struggling to Golfing shouted on him.

"GOLFING WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Golfing didn't answer, he's face wasn't show a expression and making par on her strength. Priest ken didn't know what's going and the black woman look at Malicia.

"You're majesty what do we do?"

As she look worried Malicia look at maria who was locking swords with golfing.

"For now let's go home, we didn't get any result unless we go to center"

"I know that but few people can enter the barrier"

"I know that is why we ask father"

As the black woman look like fragile animal Malicia smiled.

"Like hell we are going to let you go"

The holy knights and adventurers attack them but the black woman gave command and the expedition group that they looking for charge them without a hint of hesitation.

While priest ken was shock he understood what's going on.

"Dammit don't tell me she the witch?!"

As he spoke everybody look at the black girl and then the black girl hide from kefm's back and sigh.

"YoU DoN't HaVe To Be ShY"

"B-but kefm they looking at me"

The girl name Adria was a shy witch, from all her life she was a shut in person who devoted in magic but the only problem was by glancing her. She look focus and hide somewhere. Malicia who knew Adria from the long time only sigh.

Witch has a power of to use dark magic, like the necromancer they can use manipulation but the difference was witch use it on living person. Maria gritted her teeth.

Only a high priest can save them from the manipulation but Adria's power was higher than priest ken. 

Mark who was fighting with the expedition force was struggling. The expedition force was a high ranking adventurers, it's a miracle that he was still alive and mukhoko was also struggling. He can't kill the other person who was manipulate but he was going to make them unconscious.

The problem was they are strong. If only few he might win but their lots of them. As he struggling priest ken who heal Ronald was relief. He thought that the hero was died but he was breathing and didn't look like dead.

Mark didn't know what to, if keeps up they'll die. As he was thinking mark got an idea and look at mukhoko.

"MUKHOKO GAVE ME SOMETIME"

Mukhoko didn't know what the prince plan but he have to do it.

Mark quickly make a backing retreat and mukhoko was blocking mark's opponent. Then mark took something on storage box and raise it in the air to show it to everyone.

"ALICE I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING, IF YOU HELP US HERE I'LL GIVE YOU THIS CHOCOLATE SHORT CAKE"

Chocolate short cake was one of Alice's favorite dessert but the problem was it's a very expensive. Gordon gave it to him if he met Alice but mark wants to trick Alice for a cake.

'Damn if she find out that this is a gift from Gordon, she will kill me for sure"

Alice hates liers he knew a simple punch wasn't enough. As everyone look at mark. Mukhoko felt embarrassed. He knew how Alice's mind work and as he look dumbfounded. One of his opponent slip to him and attack mark.