Chapter 13: The World Tree's Invitation 2

As the chief escorted us the place was like a shrine, all guards are alert and a building that looks small as a house was in the center. The guards saw the chief with a guest. He understand what is going on and run to the building. The chief and the group went to the shrine, as he kneel down on his right knees, lower his head and put his left hand on his chest indicates that a higher position was inside the shrine.

The group did the same and a woman who has long ears, white dress like a high ranking noble with a comb that made in feathers came out the door. 

She has white skin, blue eyes, blond hair, average size of height, and chest. She looks on early 20's but elves lives long so her ages was far from 20's. As he got out she spoke in sweet voice.

"Welcome and please raise you're head"

As she spoke mark and mukhoko look at a beautiful woman even she didn't use make-up. While they both impress the priestest continued.

"Chief Shakilla villa Tyrolean Huge, I thank you for escorting our guests"

She smile on the chief and the chief replied.

"Thank you priestest"

The priestest look at mark's group and spoke casually.

"Then you must be mark de tranchester right?"

"Yes priestest"

The priestest laugh heartedly and continued.

"Am Sheila dovish fella wind's wood, the priestest of the world tree and a care taker of the shrine. Please you may entered mark and as for the rest, you may come with me in the guest house. That is all"

"" understood ""

Mark entered the shrine while mukhoko and Alice followed the priestest. On entering he saw a very huge tree trunk on the middle and on the middle was a man with long ears and long hair with a blond hair. He wears like a pope but the color was green with a flower decprated on his sleeves and robe.

"You must be mark de tranchester?"

"Yes high priest"

As the high priest smile he look at the mark with a smile on his face.

"My name is Leon Guzman Heller wind's wood, as you may known am a high priest on his shrine. Please have sit on the floor"

The floor was made in wood but the cushion was a high quality silk cloth and comfortable. Mark who was sitting became nervous. The high priest bow to the world tree and left the building alone. While feeling uncomfortable he heard a sound from the world tree.

-thank you for accepting my request mark de tranchester.

Mark was surprise, he didn't expect that the world tree use a telepathy in deep voice but the world tree continued.

-I know it's surprise you but you're not the first time.

"First time?"

-yes.

Mark was confuse, he didn't expect that he isn't the first time person to visit the shrine but he didn't ask and listen to the world tree.

-now then you might thinking why i've invited you here right? 

Mark nodded his head and the world tree continued.

-the reason i've invite you isn't because of the potion, it's for a request.

"Request?"

- yes you see, a man came here months ago and infiltrate the shrine. The took the one tree branches on me without permission. The high priest send a dispatcher but he was quick and escape easily so i would like you to retrieve it for me.