Chapter 15: The Unusual Party

On the evening the group was eating their meal under the fire. Mark examine everyone on the party of demons also known as horn people. No matter what he examine they are no different from the average demon except the halfbreed.

"Hey kid where you from? It's unusual to find a two humans party with a elf and a halfbreed like mister Moss"

A guy named Shimonoseki was a demon with four horns although it's like a bull horn, his body structure was big and height was taller than the caravan. Mark wants to find a excuse. He didn't want to revealed they both from the barrier.

He fear that this people will be his enemies but mukhoko answer them.

"Sorry we can't tell you because the elders don't want us to revealed our sacred village, besides we been employed by the elves. So you can say we both are just mercenary"

Shimonoseki look at the elves and they nodded. He felt like he understand our situation and spoke.

"I see there are also secret village hmmm...."

"Wait there's more secret village?"

Mark who was curious making Shimonoseki smile.

"Yes, most of them are the secret cult, some are village of hidden assassin but to me you two don't look assassin. Let alone a young lady here carried a monster on her arms"

Shimonoseki look at Alice who was listen to us, he was curious of what kind of monster she was carry.

To him it's a first time he saw a monster who was so care free, Shimonoseki knew that this monster are dangerous but he can't point a finger of it. He thinks that this monster are no different from house cats but his instincts tells him that his dangerous. As Shimonoseki was thinking mark spoke in polite tone.

"Hmm.... I see then have you known princess Malicia?"

"I don't know her"

As Shimonoseki said he look for the party members but none of them knew her, but Moss spoke proudly.

"I know her, she was our princess of the horn kingdom"

Everyone look at the old man who busy cutting a bread but mark ask calmly.

"Then you mister Shimonoseki are not from the horn kingdom?"

"Nope am from the kingdom of demon claw where his majesty king Rog fang was liven"

The demon claw kingdom was next to horn kingdom, although they are in good terms. They didn't want to involved in the other kingdom's problem.

As he spoke mukhoko ask before mark speak.

"Wait does that mean you guys are not on the same country?"

Shimonoseki frown a little and look at mukhoko.

"Oi, don't tell me you didn't know about it?"

As Shimonoseki rise his eyebrows he sweating cold. 

"Sorry we been in the secret village and this is our first time to heard this"

As mukhoko bowed rose speak.

"His right, us too elves is the first time we heard the different kingdom"

As rose look calmly moss and the others twitching their eyes some smile bitter.

"You serious?"

The halfbreed demon archer girl named Anita was smiling bitter, she didn't expected why these people don't have information about the horn people but she understood them, if she was on the same place with them.