Chapter 6: Story of Child Saint

When the night felt down the restaurant was empty. Although they are not closing the restaurant close for the day. The soldiers who still wearing armor was looking at Alice. She was brushing blacky's pur while the old man's daughter felt the softness of his body.

The soldiers who saw it felt jealous but blacky who saw their faces gave a smug look. The knights wants to cut him but they can't.

The captain name Romansh was sitting on the table with mukhoko, Gordon and the fully bruised mark.

"So general Gordon tell us a story of you're relationship with Alice"

Gordon who was drinking tea spoke.

"Well this story is long but will you keep up?"

As they all nodded Gordon spoke.

"It happened 10 years ago"

10 years ago Gordon and Morgan went to the forbidden forest. Their mission was to collect the fruit of lily. It was a fruit that perfect to the summer and also his two daughters begging to have one. 

He brought Morgan who was still training wants to increase his fighting knowledge. They fight low monsters but their real destination was on the most dangerous place. The unknown mountain where higher monsters live. 

It said that monsters A to SS class monsters liven the mountains. Their are also undiscovered monsters which makes the journey even more dangerous.

While listen the story every swallowed their saliva. They all thinking that this old man was insane that he even bring the second prince in the most dangerous place. Romash who listed also remember what prince Morgan said.

"That mountain was my bigger nightmare"

While Romansh was thinking the old man continued.

They defeated many monsters but the old man defeated most of the high monsters. Since he also possess the item storage box they easily get a monster drop like pair of fangs or poison.

On the bottom of the mountain Morgan spoke.

"Master what mountain is this?"

"I don't know since many people didn't reach this place"

The old man called it the unknown mountain. As they climbing the mountain. They meet a different monsters and find a unknown monsters. Their are times that the monsters almost kill him but he isn't going to die.

He killed many monsters such as black horse, flying serpant and more. When they reach the top mountain, a garden and lily tree was planted. Morgan happily went to the tree and Gordon who didn't let his guard down look everywhere.

"Oi boy be careful"

As the little Morgan tried to climb he sense danger.

Clank

A fully grown woman attack him on the back. Using his spear he block and push her down but the girl only back off.

As Gordon pointed his spear he spoke.

"Oh young lady what's you're name?"

The women who was in mid 20's spoke.

"Did you come here to hunt me?"

The woman didn't answer his question but the old man was a battle hunger but his not careless.

"Answer my question before you ask me!"

"I don't have obligations to answer that"

"I see then so be it"

Gordon charge the mountain woman. Although she dress nicely she move like a monkey. Using the trees as advantage she attack Gordon but Gordon have more experience. He defect the swords trajectory and buried it in the ground.