Chapter 10: Demon Subjugation 2

As mark was busy he finally got a new acquired healing potion, although it's a prototype he taste it and surely enough it's taste bitter. Unlike the potions that could buy his potions are bitter.

Mukhoko saw the reaction of prince's face was laugh heartedly.

The reason he make potions was to make a sell and also he can budget his money. His rank was F and the rewards he got was not enough so he needs to takes many quest. Mukhoko knew about it.

He also hate being low money but since he was pay by the royal family. He can understand the prince feeling.

"Hmph it's 2 weeks since the subjugation quest"

"Yes young prince"

The demon subjugation quest was been held last week. The guild master send C to S class adventurers. The high demon was in A rank demon while the witch was unknown. Their are times that witch was in rank B to SS but sometimes they succeed more so the guild send a SS adventurers as back up.

"It didn't matter, the potions was success but it's taste was bitter"

The small wounds that mark made healed. He only need to think of how he will make the option sweet or less bitter. Even he ask the shop keeps they wouldn't do that. For them it's like revealing a secret formula to them.

Mark refill 3 small bottles and 5 big bottles. He need it for the quest his going to use.

"Mukhoko are you ready?"

"Yes prince mark"

The quest they took yesterday was the quest called investigation.

The guild made a emergency quest since most of the members left and none of them returned and it's been two weeks. The guild ask for the royal family for search group including to the church. As the result 200 people have been dispatch including the holy knights.

Mark and mukhoko was one of those participate. Archbishop Dolan wasn't here since he have a business to attending and the one who was here was priest ken along with the new knights.

As they gather he spoke in the platform while escorted by two hoy knights.

"Gentleman we are gather here to investigate the where about of the members including the guild master who was didn't returned in the subjugation. I want all of you to think this twice. Most of you are adventurers in lower rank but it's a dangerous quest so if you can't do it then leave while you guys have chance today, because once we march their is no turning back"

After the priest spoke the people didn't leave. They knew how dangerous this quest and they knew that their is no turning back but this people was determined to find their friends, family and love ones. The priest smiled and spoke.

"Good now we're leaving in 15 mins"

After that the meeting was disbanded.

Mukhoko check his sword and mark ask him.

"Mukhoko do you know them?"

Mukhoko look at the woman wearing a white armor and have a cross on her neck next to her was a boy that little taller than her and have a good charm on his face. Mukhoko knew about them and answer.

"It's the saint of the Church of Gaia named maria and next to her was the new hero named Ronald"

"New saint? I thought that the holy sword Galvan wasn't in the church will she be okay?"

"Yes the Galvan wasn't in her possession but the church have other holy artifacts sword, the Galvan was a great sword so I can say her weapon was not rival to holy sword Galvan"