Tale of the Sky

Note: This is an excerpt from my story: WaveWind. Please feel free to visit the chronologies of the book from my works!

🍃💧☔💧🍃

"Once, the queen of the sky gave birth to a goddess. A goddess who was meant to be the princess of the sky kingdom... Whatever adjective which was best can be pulled out to describe her and she was the queen's everything. She was happy to be with the king and queen but her father's love was lesser than the love from the queen. Until one day, the queen died and the king mourned for her wife. Since then, the king was so busy running the sky kingdom that he never had time with the goddess. That was a lonely time for the goddess... She grew up in security but being secluded from the outside world. She was given all she asked for but never was she satisfied for there was no real joy from them."

"The goddess sneaked out of the kingdom one time and he met a certain boy who was crying alone in a park. The boy mentioned that he was a carrier of a dangerous curse. A curse that brings calamity... A curse that made others to hate him. A curse that no one can master..."

"The boy did not mention his name but he gave a flute to the goddess before he left. Since then, the goddess would play the flute everytime she looks out beyond the kingdom and she longed to meet that boy again. But as time goes by, she inherited the queen's illness and was told to live just a few days long. Hearing that, she stripped of her royal garments and escaped from the kingdom disguised as a traveller. She went to find that boy she met some time ago and she found him. And when she was to go to him, that boy was confronted by the sky's Thunder General. And in front of everyone, his head was severed~"

"Eventually, that boy was really a girl. Siya ang cursed child noong araw na ipinanganak siya kasabay ng kapanganakan ng goddess sa kwento. They have the same birth date and they were given different fates. But they met and their lives crossed~"

"The sky goddess was heartbroken witnessing the death of that boy she considered her only friend in her entire life. The Thunder General warned her not to draw near to the corpse but she still did and that is when she found out that the boy she thought of was really a girl who disguised herself as a boy. The goddess later found out that the girl was the cursed child. They were both born on the same day but they were given different fates. That night in the castle, the goddess took out the flute that her friend gave her and she played a song as she watched how her friend's ashes were buried in the graveyard of the kingdom since she requested for it."

"The goddess was told that the Thunder General executed her friend because she has shed blood from a thousand lives all because of her cursed ability. The ability of being able to manipulate the wind. The story ends where the goddess visiting the grave of her friend and cried out for three hundred sixty-five days and she died because her health failed."

🍃💧☔💧🍃
🌀AerixielDaiminse🌀