"PASSING THE EXAMINATION"

"Break a leg!" Levi's older sister shouted from the kitchen.

But despite the cheerful encouragement shot off by his sister, Levi only heaved a sigh before opening the door and keeping in mind the double whammy which befell upon him that day.

It was the final examination day of their college year and just the thought of it brings a cold sweat to Levi since the professors expects the students to pass so that they could march during their graduation day.

But such an unfortunate day of their examination, it was raining as if it was an act of God. Opening his umbrella before pressing through the bad weather, Levi took his step and made a change of tune for himself. He tried to think of the possible positive outcomes that he might get in their exams just as he hoped against hope.

Actually, Levi knew himself better than anyone that he is incomparable to his brilliant classmates who gets the scores they expect due to their intelligence. And it is one thing why Levi hates examinations of all things in school for it puts him in a stew just by thinking about it.

During their examination, he noticed some of his classmates cheating and trying to lie low from the professors. Levi brought his focus and did not bother them since he doesn't want to end in hot water.

Levi strove and endured his exams and was able to pass his paper in the nick of time.

In the end, Levi was able to graduate after all the endeavors of college and his sister congratulated him reminding him that no pain, no gain has brought him there.

"It is easier said than done but thanks, sis. I am now a graduate!" Levi exclaimed and embraced his sister with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Don't be such a cry-baby. You deserved it. You've done your best to the bitter end, Levi. Well done."

"Yeah. You're right, sis. It's all blood, sweat and tears." Levi replied rubbing off his tears.

"Examinations won't be the only thing that'll make you afraid from now on. You'll be working soon but always remember that you need not have cold feet, okey?"  Levi's sister reminded him and they celebrated for his success.

-----
🌟AerixielDaiminse🌟