|MCID - 1|

Dad. What a small word! But still.. These 3 letters, contain a lot of love, happiness, passion, energy, enthusiasm for doing anything. Sometimes, these three letters hide a lot of pain, tears, sadness and many more.

But this Dad never fails to make his loved ones happy even though however sad and exhausted he is. He just tries to forget his tiredness just by looking at his kids. He just shows his pure and genuine smiles to his family.

Every Dad in the family, is basically known as the 'Family Man'. The way he shows his love and care for his family, his kids, can melt you in split seconds! And however older or younger the kid could be, everyone in this world, craves for the love from their 'Dad'. We all think that our dad is someone special... Of course he is! That's the reason why we always want his attention and affection!! Our Dad never fails to give those to us.

Even if he didn't have any luxuries before, but he will still wish to give the whole world's luxuries to his kids. Sometimes he might scold you, beat you, hit you, but inside... He'd break into pieces. He'd think if he did a good job by beating his kids. But still.. He will let it aside because he wants his kids' future to be bright. And there would be no thorns in his kid's life. Only the soft, carpet underneath his kids' foot.

Maybe he has been walking on those thorns, and might have picked his kids up in his arms to provide those thorns from piercing in their feet? So that his kids will reach to their goals safely. Without any harm or hurt.

Just look at that dad whenever he finds his kids finally reaching their goals. He has that million dollars smile on his face. Which will never fade. He will think that, the kid once he brought from the hospital bed, is now standing on the main stage, receiving an award.

How proudly will he clap his hands! Only his clapping would be the loudest to his kid's ears. That's the power of the dad.

But... What about that Dad? Who's living his whole life in a misunderstanding? What will happen when he doesn't even give a shit about his kid? His own kid?

Just because of a mere reason, he'll end up abandoning his own kid. Do you know the reason behind it? No? Yes? Actually.. It's not at all a reason... It's a person.

This is the life about a man, or... An Idol in the biggest boy band in the world. BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan, the bulletproof boys.

The 6th member of BTS, Kim Taehyung. The 2 sided man. For the world, he's the most cutest and the most handsome man. And the most amazing dad. But in reality, it's just opposite. He's the ungrateful dad for his very own daughter, Kim Tae-hee.

Always ignoring her and pushing her away from him.

But he's not like that for no reason, he has his own reasons. And that made him like what he is today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 YRS AGO...

The young boy walked out of the big building, holding a girl's hand in his hand. He looked like he was 20. The girl behind him seemed to be the same age as him.

The boy yanked the girl's hand when they were out of the big building. He glared at the girl but she just gave him a look.

"Who was that guy? And why the fuck were you kissing him?!"

The boy yelled at the girl. But she just smirked.