|MCID - 14|

The school trip finally came to an end. Tae-hee and her friends were set to go back to Seoul, where her 7 Dads waited for her.

"Students, I want you to listen to me before we get on our respective buses." The principal, Mr. Kang spoke. "Yes sir!" Every student let out. "After this trip, we have a week off. So, I want all of my children to utilise that time into studying. Your exams are nearing. We had a good time together and we enjoyed too. Now, since all of you are refreshed in these few days, I want all of y'all to study good so that y'all pass your tests with good marks. We will study good, yeah?" Mr. Kang asked.

"Yes sir!" Everyone yelled out. Mr. Kang smiled. "I'm happy to know that. Now, make sure you listen to your supervisors and get in your respective buses." Mr. Kang spoke as he saw everyone getting in their buses.

He too got in his car with some school staves. Soon, everyone was off from the hotel they stayed.

Tae-hee waved at her new older friends that she was set up with throughout the trip. She smiled and giggled happily. "Meet you all at school!" Tae-hee let out happily. She was very happy to know that now she'd spend a week with her family. However, one thing bugged her.

"Did Appa really miss me? Would he be happy to see me? Just like I am?" The 10 year old talked to herself. Hee-Seung who sat beside her, frowned. "Tae-hee? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Tae-hee shook her head as a no as she smiled. "I'm good." She said.

The bus was headed towards the airport. Once the bus reached, every student got out of the bus in a queue. They were checked in and taken to their private flight.

Tae-hee happily got inside their flight as she went to her seat. Her friends sat around her. Hee-Seung was the one to sit with her.

The staff helped them with their seatbelts and other necessities as the pilot announced the plane to be taken off. Tae-hee peeped at the window as she saw the buildings and grounds sinking beneath.

Now this was one amazing trip. She smiled as she thought to herself. She looked at everyone around her. Some girls were giggling and laughing about the things they did and discovered during the trip. Some boys smiled brightly at the souvenirs they bought for their parents, with their heavy pocket-money.

Of course, rich kiddos. Tae-hee thought to herself again as she giggled.

"Oh! Tae-hee? Didn't you buy something for your Dad? And family?" A girl asked as she popped her head from the seat ahead and in the gap between her seat and the window. Tae-hee smiled. But before she could speak something else, a girl spoke up. "Geez, leave that girl alone. Her Dad rarely even talks to her." Another girl let out in a cocky tone. The other girl chuckled awkwardly as she sat back on her seat.

Tae-hee sighed as she looked out of her window. Hee-Seung, who heard all of it, looked at her and smiled. "If it was me in your place, I would have kicked them out of the plane. How are you so calm?" He asked. Tae-hee chuckles as she replies, "Well, aren't they saying the truth? And so what if it even hurts me? They're right. My Dad doesn't like to talk to me, and he won't. I should accept that reality. And after all, don't I have my family? Yeontan, Kook, Jinnie, Jim, Joon, Hobi, Yoongs? I have all of them who care for me. So I needn't be saddened if anyone was to roast me or say something hateful to me about my Dad." Tae-hee talked like an adult. Hearing all of that, the girls in front froze.

Hee-Seung felt like a proud big brother. He patted her head as he smiled. "I reality changes every person for real." He muttered under his breath. Tae-hee closed her eyes slowly as she went into her slumbers. Hee-Seung just let her be.

When here Tae-hee slept, there the Bangtan boys were in a mess.

"Gosh! What are we doing? Ah come on Jeon what are you doing? Aren't you ready yet? Chocolates, cookies? Are they ready? And yeah! She'd be hungry! So make a reservation in a fancy restaurant. Everything should be according to her liking! She loves ramen, make sure the restaurant you make reservations in cooks the best ramen! Yoongi! Quit slacking off! Get your ass here!" Taehyung's house was on fire under Seokjin's spells. Everyone rushed and ran around.