|MCID - 9|

Sunghoon walked towards his Dad's room. He just came from a tiring day at the ice rink. Yea, he was a skilled child athlete. An athlete? He was an ice skater. Since when he was 9, he was named as the 'Ice Prince'. Sunghoon got a lot of fame because of his skills.

He walked in his Dad's room. "Dad?" He called out for Hyung-sik. Hyung-sik came out from his bathroom hearing his youngest calling him. "Oh hey son? What's up?" He asked as he placed his towel on a chair. "Had fun today?" He asked. Sunghoon nodded and smiled. "Did you have fun as well?" Sunghoon asked as he sat on the bed.

"Yes, of course. My new movie is thrilling!" Hyung-sik squeaked. Sunghoon chuckled. "I bet you'll bring me to the first release?" Sunghoon asked. Hyung-sik laughed and nodded. "Yes yes sure, my little man." Hyung-sik patted Sunghoon on his back. Sunghoon too laughed.

Just then, Jay entered inside. "Hey Dad, oh hey Bro! I was searching for you. Well, tomorrow, there is an English test in your class. Your teacher told me. You need to prepare for it. Okay?" Jay said. Sunghoon smiled and nodded. "Thanks hyung. Well, will you help me? I mean. Take a 10 mark test for me.." Sunghoon said and Jay nodded and smiled. "Sure." Jay said. Sunghoon got up and waved at Hyung-sik. Hyung-sik too smiled and waved back as he saw Sunghoon too walked away with Jay into his room. .

The both brothers went to study as Hyung-sik stared outside of his window. Everything was fine until he saw a white BMW halting in front of his bungalow. He frowned. But then he widened his eyes.

It was his wife, she came out from the car. She wore a really revealing dress. Seemed like she came from a club.

Hyung-sik frowned deeply. "What's going on?" He asked to himself. Making sure his sons were studying, he made his way out of his room and out of the bungalow. He saw his wife hugging a man. Real tight. And some moments later, the man kissed her, all deeply. Hyung-sik felt his heart clench ad he saw that scene.

Hyung-sik made his way to the both of them before parting them away and punching the guy on his face. The guy fell down and Hyung-sik's wife, Hyeon-mi, looked at him in horror.

Hyung-sik clenched his hands getting followed by his jaw. "How, how dare you?! HOW DARE YOU TO CHEAT ON ME?!" Hyung-sik yelled. Hyeon-mi gulped and backed away, trying to hold on the guy.

"I, I didn't cheat on you." Hyeon-mi let out shamelessly.

The scene was getting watched by many around them. Including the two boys. Jay took Sunghoon inside not wanting him to witness the scene.

Hyung-sik meanwhile continued to yell on his wife. "Come on?! Say?! Why in the hell did you cheat on me?! Huh?! Or did I not give you enough money?! And, even if I gave, this is how you use it? Using my money, and living with someone else?! Huh?!" Hyung-sik yelled. The frustration of 13 years was clearly visible in his eyes.

"I said I didn't cheat on you! And yes! It's not like I wanted your money! He was with me from the start! Even before I got married with you! And that, that first son of yours? He's not your son! He's our son!" Hyeon-mi screamed as she pointed at herself and the guy with her.

And just when she did, Hyung-sik slapped her real hard that she fell on the floor. His eyes stared at the both of them in horror. "How can you? You lied to me saying Jong-seong was my son. You? How could you?" Hyung-sik said as his eyes poured tears. He cried silently.

Just then, he wiped them. "You know what? Fuck you. Get lost. Right now. And from right here. Get the fuck lost! I don't need a woman like you!" Hyung-sik spoke venom.

Hyeon-mi gulped and widened her eyes. "N-no! I mean-" "Why? You won't get any money? Just get lost! I will file a case against you and your whole family for tying me and you up. Get lost from my sight!" Hyung-sik said and pushed her on the white car through which she came just now.