|MCID - 11|

Taehyung looked at Tae-hee. She was smiling. Whole-heartedly. And seeing her smile like that made his heart bloom. But he still didn't want to accept that fact.

Tae-hee was now sleeping on his lap. She actually wanted to stay with him today. Taehyung was a bit nervous as she was on his lap hugging him like there was no tomorrow. She was fast asleep on his chest. Jungkook looked at her with his 'Aww' face. "She looks so tired." He mumbled and caressed her back.

Everyone was quite surprised as for how Taehyung was all nice with Tae-hee today. It was a rare sight to see. A very rare one. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and then at her. He hesitantly bought his hand to her head, patting it a little. It was as if his body was acting automatically. But his mind didn't wanted it. But his heart longed for it.

He saw her snuggling in his chest. And mumbling something. "Appa... Stay.." She mumbled which made his heart race a marathon. 

Why was he feeling this? For the one he despised a lot?

This question was unanswered until now. And will be forever unanswered if he stays just like how he is towards her. Taehyung looked at her and sighed. "She's sleeping so peacefully that it makes me contemplate whether to keep her aside or not.." Taehyung mumbled under his breath. And hopefully, no one heard him.

He sighed and kept on patting her head. Moments later, he found some moments in her. He frowned. He looked at her only to see her having a problem in breathing. She groaned and gasped for air.

"A-appa.." She groaned. Everyone grew worried for her. Jungkook who was sitting beside Taehyung, immediately looked at her. "Tae-hee? What's wrong baby?" He asked as he tried to wake her up.

"I... It hurts in here.." She said as she gripped her chest. Jungkook widened his eyes. "She's having it again..." He mumbled. Taehyung looked at her as he was in his panick state. "What? What is it Kook?" Taehyung asked desperately.

Jungkook gulped and looked at the other members. Namjoon too was in a panic state. "Look, Calm down. Jungkook, open that cabinet and take out those tablets." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded and hurried to do what Namjoon asked him.

He took out the tablets and looked at Tae-hee who was groaning continuously. Jungkook fed her the tablets as Tae-hee somewhere got her pain in her heart decreased. She gulped and sighed heavily.

Taehyung who was curious all the time looked at the guys. "What's wrong? What happened to her just now?" He asked. Seokjin looked at him and gulped. He looked at Namjoon and gestured him to say something but Namjoon just shook his head denying the task. He looked at Hoseok. "Hoseok.." He called him. Hoseok shook his head and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi was just busy sleeping. He sighed and then looked at Jungkook. Jungkook too shook his head.

Finally, Jimin came up. "I'll tell you." He said and Taehyung had his ears to him. "She's having a weak heart." Jimin let out in a serious tone. Taehyung widened his eyes. "WHAT?!" He asked. He never knew she had such kind of thing in her. "H-how?" He asked. Something in him hurt a lot.

"Tae-hee... Is that true?" He asked grabbing Tae-hee by her shoulders. But Tae-hee didn't say anything and just crawled on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook helped her sit on his lap as she buried her face in his chest.

"Why didn't you guys let me know this before?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi was finally awake by now and he had witnessed the thing. "Because you never cared for her." Was all Yoongi could let out.

"That doesn't means you should hide this thing from me? And that too such a thing?" Taehyung asked in fury. Namjoon looked at him blankly. "Are you being serious right now? You never even asked for her presence, and you're expecting us to tell you this? We didn't want her to end up in some kind of a hospital for not getting enough care!" Namjoon scolded him.