|MCID - 6|

The bonding with the new girls was good. Tae-hee was the youngest among them. The maknae you can say.

The four girls belonged to a very rich family background. Especially, the 'icy vibes' one. Giselle. She was a Japanese 7 year old. The reason why she was in the convent school was because of her Mom and Dad being all busy, not able to look at her. So they sent her over here. Her family was one of the most successful business holders in Japan. Their business was known for their extraordinary technologies. In short, Japan works on their technologies.

The another one, Karina or Yoo Ji-min, was the oldest in the group. Karina was the name she got from her late Mom who passed away when she was two years old. But her Dad took care of her well. But lately, he had grown so busy, he barely had time to look after her. So he had to send her to the convent school. She was 8 years old. And surprisingly, all witty. Her Dad surely was proud of her.

The next was Winter. Well her real name is Kim Min-jeong. But everyone called her 'Winter' because she was a cute little snowball. Always cheerful and bubbly. She would always buy some candies and gift them to the staffs who clean the whole school and keep them tidy saying, 'You always work hard, and the one who work hard, is to be gifted something sweet.' This 7 year old girl was surely someone whom everyone loved.

The another little kiddo was Ning-Ning. It was her nickname. Her real name is Ning Yi-zhou. She is a chinese 6 years old girl. And also the troublemaker. But at the same time, the one who gets pampered up the most. She was the most happiest one when they all got to know that there's another friend and roommate for them. She's an orphan. Her mom and Dad passed away in a dreadful accident. She was a daughter of a Well-known Chinese Hotel merchandise owner and a successful vogue model. After her parents died, her Uncle and Aunt, who were "luckily" very cruel enough to not look after her, sent her here. To the convent school.

Tae-hee walked to big mirror which was placed in the room. The door was knocked and Karina opened it.

"Oh? Ms. Bae?" She called out. The woman who just entered smiled lovingly at her. "Hey dear, oh my God- You girls aren't ready yet? It's in like, half an hour? Oh my god- You gotta be ready in five!!" She squealed in worry and went to the five girls. But when she recognised Tae-hee, her eyes softened. "Oh my gosh- Seul-gi was telling me that there's a new comer. Aren't you the one? Ms. Kim Tae-hee?" The woman called out. Tae-hee looked at her and then again down. The woman chuckled. "Don't worry dear. I won't hurt you. Now come on. Wear your uniforms. Karina honey, I won't be helping you up with your uniform because you're doing it yourself. So I'll help these little fluff balls." The woman said happily. Karina smiled and nodded.

The woman went to Giselle and made her ready for the day. Giselle smiled at her a little and sat on her bed's edge. The woman then went towards Min-jeong. She smiled when she saw Ning-Ning was already done.

Winter was done as well as the woman made her way to Tae-hee. "So hey, do you know who I am?" The woman asked. Tae-hee shaked her head a 'no'. The woman pouted. "Okay. Let me tell you who I am. I'm Bae Joo-hyun. And I'm your five girls' personal caretaker." The woman or Joo-hyun cooed. Tae-hee smiled. "Hello!" She bowed at her. Joo-hyun giggled. "No need for that dear. Okay now let's get you ready. Here, wear this shirt and I'll make you wear your skirt. Okay?" Joo-hyun said. Tae-hee nodded and do what she said. In a span of five minutes, she was ready looking a perfect little student.

Joo-hyun patted her head and took her to the door where the other four girls were standing. Tae-hee picked her Ta-Ta customised bag and pulled it over her back.

"Oh my! Tae-hee ya? You have a Ta-Ta customised backpack? I want a Cooky one." Min-jeong said as she poked her fingers with each other. Tae-hee giggled. "I will tell my Papa Koo about that." She giggled.