|MCID - 7|

2 days later..

Jimin was sitting on the chair in between Seokjin and Tae-hee's bed. He was holding Tae-hee's hand as she was sleeping. Seokjin was not there in the room. Yes, they didn't book different rooms for the both of them. It wasn't like they can't afford. They just wanted both of them to be together in one room under the care of the same doctors.

Jimin sighed. "My Baby Mochi? You know how much scared I was? When I got to know about you getting into an accident with Jin hyung? Not only me, but all 6 of us were worried. Surprisingly, your Appa as well. I don't know if he really was worried but he looked like he was." Jimin said and caressed the sleeping angel's cheek.

He leaned in and kissed her right arm which was still plastered. Then he kissed her forehead. "Get well soon baby." He whispered in her ear.

He leaned back on his seat and smiled. He took his phone put and started scrolling through the social media, twitter. His eyes caught something and a chuckle left his mouth.

#GetwellsoonJin&Hee was trending on twitter. Every single fan or ARMY, that's what they call them, cried hard. They prayed day and night for Seokjin and Tae-hee to get well. It was hard for them to process these things.

A woman wearing a white coat entered inside the ward. She was holding the wheelchair in which Seokjin was sitting with his plastered legs. He waved at Jimin as Jimin smiled and waved as well.

Jimin looked at the woman, who seemed to be the doctor of Seokjin, smiled. "Hello, Mr. Park." She smiled. Seokjin looked at her for a bit and looked away.

"Ms. Wendy, Thank you so much for taking care of Jin hyung.. You always help me lessen my pressure.." Jimin said. Seokjin frowned. "Yah! Am I a pressure on you?!" Seokjin yelled a bit. But regretted it as he had woken up Tae-hee.

"Aish Yah! Jin hyung! Look what you did..." Jimin said and went to Tae-hee to make her sleep again. Seokjin still didn't left his pouty face. "I'm a pressure on him? How can he say something like that.." Seokjin mumbled to him as Wendy, his physiotherapist giggled. "Aish Seokjin-ssi... He didn't meant that. He meant that looking after your medicines and your medical health and Miss Tae-hee's at the same time is difficult. So.I do his job of taking care of yoh and as well as helping you strengthen your injured legs." Wendy explained.

"Aish.. Thank you so much Wendy. Look Jin hyung... She is even more genius than you." Jimin giggled. Seokjin pouted even more. "Yah... How can you guys make of fun of me?" He whined. Wendy laughed a little but silently. Not wanting to get scolded by Jimin again like Seokjin.

She patted Seokjin's shoulder and went to check on Tae-hee. Having the sudden skinship, Seokjin looked at her and then at his shoulder where she had patted. He looked away again. His heart and mind fighting with each other for those hidden feelings he had grown for this doctor of his.

It's been 2 days. And in these 2 days, Seokjin was appointed to a doctor who was also his physiotherapist. And also, his love at first sight..

He had fallen in love with her. The way she was so gentle and so kind hearted, made him like her even more. But guess what? He can't just go on and ask her out. He is an Idol. And he needs to keep this down otherwise he will mess up the media. And it will lead for the company, the almighty HYBE, in which he is starred as the artist, to face those rumours and conferences about him dating a doctor. And it will ruin his image as well.

But, if we love someone, do we care about our image or reputation? No. That's what Seokjin wanted to do. He wanted to talk with the CEO about Wendy being his love and him wanting to date her.

About Wendy, She was a doctor in the Seoul City hospital for 5 years till now. She was 24 years old. 2 years younger than Seokjin. And she was a kind hearted doctor for everyone she met. When she got to know about Seokjin and Tae-hee falling into an accident, she was so worried for them. And then Poof! She got to handle this case. She worked as the both of their doctors.