|MCID - 13|

Author's note: Please pay attention, dear readers. The ending part of this chapter might slightly be disturbing as it contains physical harm and animal abuse. The author sincerely does not promote animal abuse. Readers must note that the author isn't supporting animal abuse in any way. Thank you :)

Tae-hee frowned. "What was he talking about?" Her curious little mind asked herself. She just shrugged it off. "Let him be, I just wanna sleep." Tae-hee talked to herself. Je-ha who was there beside her, frowned. "Tae-hee? What are you talking about?" He asked. "Are you perhaps thinking about that weird uncle? Don't worry, he was just kidding. There are many uncles like him at places like these. Don't worry, just stay safe. You're safe with us." Je-ha said and patted her head.

"My legs hurt Oppa.." Tae-hee pouted. Je-ha giggled and crouched down. "Come, get on my back." He said. Tae-hee got on his back as she giggled. Je-ha too smiled and held her tightly on his back.

As they were crossing down the bridge, Tae-hee was feeling some gaze at her. And she could feel someone watching her, secretly.

Tae-hee looked behind and immediately found a figure hiding behind a tree. Tae-hee frowned. But then she again shrugged it off. Which was a mistake for her.

Reaching the hotel, Tae-hee got out with Hee-seung and the other kids. "Children, please go and get freshen up. We'll call you all down for dinner in the restaurant. Be ready at 9. It's 8 now. Okay?" Seul-gi asked. The kids agreed and went to their respective rooms.

Tae-hee was still in daze. She wanted to talk to her Appa and the other six members. Getting ready, she decided to meet Seul-gi. As she knew Seul-gi had promised Taehyung that she would inform him every now and then about Tae-hee's condition.

"Tae-hee, you go and get ready. I'll wait here in the room." Je-ha said and Tae-hee nodded. She made her way inside the bathroom and had a little shower and changed into her comfy clothes.

"Oppa? This tour lasts for?" Tae-hee asked. "5 days approx. Why do you ask?" Je-ha asked as he picked his clothes.

"Nothing... Just wanted to ask about it." Tae-hee let out. Je-ha looked at her and went to her, crouching down at her level. "Are you okay? Did you... Perhaps get scared about that man earlier?" Je-ha asked. Tae-hee shook her head. "No... Not at all." She said.

"See, don't worry Tae-hee ya. We all are here. If you need someone's help, just let us know. Don't be scared." Je-ha said as he smiled softly. Tae-hee smiled and nodded. Je-ha squished her cheeks. "Cutie.." He mumbled and Tae-hee too squished his cheeks with her little hands. "Cutie..." She too giggled. Je-ha chuckled. "Okay I'll go in. You stay here and don't go anywhere. Everyone had gone downstairs and we both are the ones remaining. So don't go anywhere until I come. Okay?" Je-ha asked and Tae-hee nodded like an obedient kid she was.

"Good girl." Je-ha said and smiled. He went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. Meanwhile Tae-hee just sat on the bed waddling her legs in the air as she waited for Je-ha to come out.

As she was waiting for him, she again felt those weird stares. She frowned. She froze and looked around. "Why do I feel like someone's watching me?" She asked herself and looked around once again.

Her eyes went to the closed window in the room. She felt like something just moved from there. She stood up and made her way towards the closed window. She was about to open it, but froze. She decided not to do so. She turned back to go to the bed but again halted. She slowly turned around and immediately looked back at the window.

And she was quick enough to catch a glimpse of a person who had worn a black cap. She finally opened the window and looked outside. She could only see the ocean and lights around the hotel which had the most amazing view.