|MCID - 2|

Jimin placed Tae-hee on her bed. "Now my dear little mochi, stay here. Papa Chimmy will get you clothes okay?"

Tae-hee nodded like an obedient child. Jimin smiled and ruffled her hair as he went to her cupboard to grab her clothes. Not until he got a call.

He frowned and took his phone out from his pocket. He frowned once he saw the caller ID. "Why's manager calling me?" He frowned and picked up the call.

"Hello? Manager-nim?"

[Uh... Jimin-ah.. I just called you to check on you. I heard you hurt yourself yesterday? While practicing? Is your leg fine?]

"Oh.. Yes Manager-nim.."

[Cool... Then.. I'll hang up.]

Jimin hummed and his manager hung up. He sighed and continued to pick a pair of hoodie and a skirt. He smiled and walked to the little girl swaying her legs on the bed.

She looked up and smiled. Jimin made her stand up on the bed and made her wear her clothes.

"You look beautiful baby.." Jimin pecked her forehead lovingly. Tae-hee giggled. Jimin smiled and picked her up in his arms. He left the room and turned off the lights before going.

He made his way down stairs and out of the apartment. He took her to his car and made her sit inside. He wore his mask and made her wear as well.

"Papa? Where we going?" Tae-hee asked. Jimin squished her cheeks. "Patience Yeah? My baby? We'll reach there. And I'll let you know. We'll eat a lots of good foods. Okay?" Jimin said. Tae-hee nodded.

Jimin buckled her seat belt and did his as well. He started his car and drove off to the restaurant he was told to.

Once he was there, he got out of the car and took Tae-hee in his arms. He parked his car in the parking lot and walked to the restaurant's entrance. Many people bowed and some squealed.

Jimin smiled at them from his mask and Tae-hee waved at all of them. Just when they were inside, Tae-hee saw her father talking on his phone. She wiggled in Jimin's arms and Jimin sensed she wanted to be down. Jimin placed her down and once she was down, she made her way to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down at her as she smiled showing her boxy smile and tugging on his pants. He looked around and sighed. People were looking at him waiting to show some action.

"I'll talk to you later.." He said on his phone and hung up. He looked down at her and smiled. He picked her up in his arms as Tae-hee felt superbly happy. She giggled and squealed once she was in air.

Taehyung kissed her cheek as she did the same. "Appa? Why we here?" She asked in her baby voice.

"We're here to eat princess. Don't you know?" Taehyung said the last line in a fake smile. Tae-hee however was too emerged in his fake love.

She oh-ed. "Ohhh... Okie.." Tae-hee said and rested her head on his shoulder. Taehyung fake smiled and patted her back. Everyone in the restaurant began to squeal seeing him being cute with his daughter. However, they were so dumb enough to get melted by his fake love and fake affection.

Jimin sighed. He looked at Taehyung. He saw the stress and tensed feeling in his eyes. Jimin saw the fake affection in his eyes. Jimin saw the look on his face which he was hiding from everyone. He was feeling nauseous of his very own daughter.

How he was putting up a fake smile and talking to her sweetly. He shaked his head. "God... When will you give him the brain to love his own daughter? Isn't it too much? That poor child doesn't even know that her dad is something like this... But I swear... I will kill this man if something happens to her because of him. What if he's my friend? He still is in the wrong for doing this to his very own daughter.." He mumbled while walking towards them.