Part 3 | Dad...?

I think i'm gonna have all the different parts just get like little short chapters because i don't have enough time to sit down and write a good long chapter recently. i hope that's okay!! also, i want to write my own DNF story soon! If you guys have any ideas about what it could be about or what you guys want to see in a DNF story leave some suggestions in the comments!! I'd love to incorporate input from the fanfic readers about what you guys want to read :)

—-

George looked up at Dream, with a hint of red still flushing across his cheeks. "Want to see the flowers Dream?" He smiled, holding Dreams hand.

Dream nodded, as George pulled Dream out of his room, and down the stairs of his house. He opened his front door which the bright mid-day sun greeted them both with rays of sunlight shining in there eyes.

He pulled Dream over to the flower bed in front of his... well, their house, and kneeled down in front of them and patted the ground for Dream to come down beside him. Dream kneeled down and ever so gently caressed one of the flowers, with his soft hands.

George smiled, "They are growing pretty big, i'm really happy i've been able to keep them alive and well."

"I am too, and-"

"George!"

The two boys heard a males voice coming from behind them, George turned around to see Wilbur running towards him and Dream.

Wilbur...

George stood up, and nervously rubbed the back of his neck and looked from Wilbur to Dream. They looked so similar.

Wilbur finally reached the two, panting more than he was when he was running, "George, I need you to babysit Tom..." Wilbur's voice slowly became silent as he faced Dream, his father, but he was 50 years younger.

This whole event was straight out of a si-fi film.

Dream was still focused on the flowers, but when he heard Wilbur's voice he spun around and stood up faster than expected.

Dream looked up at his son, who was only slightly taller than him, with wide eyes. "Wilbur...?"

"How... how is this possible. George, what is happening? How is he here, this shouldn't be possible, George what the fuck is happening?!" Wilbur semi shouted, clearly started from the appearance of his father who was supposed to be in 1970.

"Wilbur calm down. It's okay, i will explain everything to you soon." George said, trying to calm down the freaked out Wilbur.

"This isn't possible..."

"Well Wilbur, I made it possible." Dream said as he pulled Wilbur into a tight hug.

"You... But you-" Wilbur started but was cut off by George, knowing that Wilbur was going to say that he has passed away only the night previously.

"We should all go inside" George chuckled nervously as he walked the two inside, to get everyone out of the sun and to avoid unneeded stares from strangers who where just trying to go on with there day.

George say everyone down in the couch, George being in between the two, as Dream started talking.

"Wilbur, when i was back in 1970, i tried making a phone call to George one day, and i accidentally dialed the wrong number and it called a different person from the future... someone further from the future than either of you, i'm not sure of the date but i called someone from the future where time travel existed. And he helped me build one... i couldn't live without George, i love him" Dream said and one of his arms slowly made its way around George's waist making George smile even more than he already was.

"That's a lot..." Wilbur started before standing up, "I need to think, i'm sorry, it's a lot to take in. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye George, bye... Dad" Wilbur said as he waved and made his way out the door leaving only Dream and George to occupy themselves, only forgetting that a certain someone was going to show up any minute now.

word count: 720

I hope you guys enjoyed part 3 :)

like i said up top, if you guys have any recommendations or suggestions for a DNF fanfic i could write please leave them in the comments!!