Part 7

"If you think she was hot Sap, i'd say go for it but you don't fit in at all." Dream chuckled, "You need a lot more time here in 2020 before you should try and go get a girl."

Sapnap huffed, "But you have George." George giggles softly.

"I have George because i met him over the phone." Dream gave a blank stare, not really knowing what to say. "I just wouldn't recommend going up to a girl and saying something along the lines of, Hey girl, im from 1970.. wanna smash?" Dream snickered, knowing Sapnap would actually say that, as he directing his eye contact towards Sapnap.

George patted Sapnap on the back, while taking a bite of one of his chicken nuggets. "It'll be okay Sap, you'll find a girl eventually"

Dream nodded, as he took a bite of his chicken nugget, since George ordered them all the same meal, "These are good!" Dream exclaimed, while almost inhaling the chicken nuggets before staring on the fries.

"Careful Dream, you'll get a tummy ache." George giggled softly, looking over to see Sap doing the same thing as Dream. "Well, i guess you both are enjoying the food." George said while eating another chicken nugget before taking a sip of his drink.

"I think food has came a long way since 1970." Sapnap said, while eating a few of his french fries before washing it down with his soda.

"I guess so...? I'm not entirely sure on if it has or not." George shrugged.

"It sure seems like it has to me." Dream said while nodding, as he finished the last of his soda and food. "It seems that way to me too" Sapnap agreed.

George tried his best to quickly finish his food, so the other two boys didn't have to wait long.

"What would you guys like to do now?" George said, as he wiped his hands on his pants and stood up throwing out the trash all three of them had created on the table.

Sapnap looked at Dream and shrugged, "Dream can choose, unless you guys would like some time alone." Sapnap winked, causing George's face to flush red.

"Please?" Dream asked Sapnap. Sapnap nodded, "Don't worry, i know where the house is" He snickered as he headed out the door and towards George's house.

"What um, would you like to do?" George nervously asked as he looked up towards Dream.

"I'd like to kiss you." Dream said, cupping George's face as a smile appeared across his face and he nodded. Dream leaned in and pressed his lips to George's, as George instantly kissed him back. Dream pulled away a few seconds later, "Now id like to go to the park." Dream smiles.

"Then the park it is." George smiles softly, reaching for Dream's hand. Dream put his hand in George's, intertwining their fingers as they left the local mcdonald's and started to walk towards the nearest park.

George lead the way towards the park, as Dream rubbed small circles on the back of George's hand making him smile softly. The park wasn't more than 10 minutes away from the mcdonald's so they made it there rather quickly.

Once the two had entered the park, Dream almost instantly picked George up and ran towards the big grass field in the middle of the park.

Once in the Dream laid George down onto the soft grass, as he hovered over him. "Dream...?" George said softly, almost a whisper, as his face was flushed a bright red.

"You look very pretty like this George, i hope you know that you're a very pretty boy. I'm so blessed to finally be able to see you, to hold you, to kiss you." Dream said softly, as he stayed hovered over George. "Your eyes are so pretty, i could look at them all day." Dream said softly, bringing his face closer to George's and kissed his nose gently.

George only giggled softly in response when Dream had kissed his nose only moments before. "That was really sweet Dream. And i could only say the same about you." George smiled up at him softly.

HOLY SHIT IM NOT DEAD /pos