Part 5 | Orchids

"Are you guys ready to go?" George asked both Dream and Sapnap about half an hour after he mentioned they should head to town so they could point out and see what has changed during 50 years.

"Yes, let's go" Dream said, while Sapnap nodded in agreement. George grabbed the keys to his car, heading out the door with Dream and Sapnap following behind him, being extremely curious about everything.

George unlocked the car allowing Dream and Sapnap to get into the backseat, as George climbed into the front drivers side of the car.

George started his car, and drove the 10 minutes to the town center before parking along side the road. George opened the door and got out, as Dream and Sapnap did the same.

"Dream come here." George said with a smile, and Dream walked over to him, George grabbed his hand gently and held it, intertwining there fingers. A smile appearing on both of there faces.

"Okay okay, chill you to." Sapnap chuckled at them both, as they all walked into the town square. Dream and Sapnap both had a look of shock on their faces at how different society looked now.

"Holy shit..." Dream mumbled quietly and looked from George to Sapnap then back to the public.

"It's so... different" Sapnap said looking at Dream, and then looking around at the town square.

"Wait! The flower shop! it's still here" George said and pulled them along with him while he ran towards the flower shop to mainly show Dream what all has changed there.

Dream and Sapnap followed into the flower shop, while they where greeted by a cheery old man, "Hello! Welcome in, if you have any questions feel free to ask!" the older man, known as Karl, smiled and went back to dusting off old flower pots and humming an old song to himself.

Dream looked around at all the different flowers they have now, and smiles, "they finally sell orchids" he mumbled to himself as he picked up one of the orchid plants that where already sprouted and held it with him as he walked around a bit more.

"You know hes never been into flowers until he met you" Sapnap said with a chuckle as he saw Dream carrying the orchid.

"Really? he seemed to know what he was doing when he gave me the instructions for growing the calendula's"

Sapnap nodded, "i helped him with that but don't tell him i said that."

George giggled softly, "i won't"

Sapnap looked behind George and saw Dream purchasing the orchids and then walking back over to him and george carrying the small, already sprouted flowers.

"These are for you George, i remember you said you liked orchids and i was never able to get you them, so i hope these will do." Dream said with a soft, happy smile plastered across his face as he handed George the pot of flowers.

"Thank you! I love them" George said, with the same smile, as he took the flowers from Dream and held them close to his body so he wouldn't drop them. George cherished everything Dream gave him as if it was made of diamond. "After we get done looking around and possibly a bit of shopping we can go back to my... our house and you can help me pick out a place to put them, don't worry Sap you can help too." George chuckled a bit and gave Dream a quick kiss before they all exited the store.