Part 8 | Movie Night

Later that evening, back at George's house, Dream sat in between George's legs on the couch. George had his arms gently placed around Dream's torso holding him close to himself, letting his head rest on Dreams hair. "Your hair smells nice Dream, it just kind of smells like old people" George snickered, causing Dream to let out a scoff.

"I wonder why George" Dream laughed softly.

"Oh, by the way, do you know where Sap went? I haven't seen him since we came home." George asked.

"He's either sleeping or out on a walk exposing. He is one for liking to explore his surroundings. I remember once when me and Sap where kids, him and i where going on a walk with our parents together and he got lost," Dream started with a chuckle. "It took a few hours to find him, turned out he was at a park. But once him and i got back to my place he told me about his adventures around town."

"I bet he had fun though." George said while smiling softly, as his hands gently trailed around Dream's shirt, gently grabbing at the ends on it, playing with it.

"Whats your favourite movie, George?" Dream asked, blushing softly at George's hand placement.

"Um, i'm not to sure actually. I just watch movies that look cool, would you like me to put one on?" George asked softly, getting a nod from Dream in return.

George removed one of his hands from Dream's torso and grabbed the remote for the television. He clicked the on button, and Dream watched in awe at how the television lit up so quickly and how neither of them had to leave the sofa. George clicked threw different shows and movies that where available to watch before coming across one that looked interesting to the both of them.

"Television looks a lot different in 2020." Dream stated, still in slight awe. "I wonder why Dream, you where in 1970." George snickered softly, before setting the remote back down, placing his hand back onto Dream's torso, cuddling the younger... "older" man.

Dream picked up the bowl of already made popcorn George had made before they even laid down, and set it on his lap, picking up a piece of the popcorn before setting it in his mouth. "This popcorn tastes good, George" Dream said as he grabbed a handful and tried to stuff it all into his mouth, spilling most of it causing George to laugh.

"That's because it's made with love, Dream." George whispered softly, his head resting back onto the top of Dreams head.

Dream set the bowl of popcorn back down on the table, before turning himself around facing George and plopping himself town onto the brunette. George let out a soft grunt from Dream's body plopping onto his. Dream nuzzled his head into George's chest, before turning his head to face the movie.

VERY SHORT CHAPTER IM SO SO SORRY I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT ITS BEEN SO LONG. I JUST WROTE THIS IN CLASS LMAO