Part 4 | Sapnap

As Wilbur was leaving, George got up and made his way over to the still messed up kitchen. He sighed as he picked up the pots and pants putting them back where they belonged, to clean up the floor.

George opened a cupboard and grabbed two glasses out of it and filled it with left overs apple cider he had sitting in his fridge as he heard something move behind him as well as some shuffling, "You better not be sneaking up on me Dream" George chuckled as he picked up the glasses and turned around to head back over to the couch.

But to his surprise, he was greeted by a slightly taller brunette who was dressed just like Dream, in the style of 1970 clothing.

"You..." He slightly taller brunette started, "You might be George. Dream talks a lot about you."

George took a step back out of shock from a man just appearing in his kitchen, though he remembered that Sapnap was supposed to be time traveling to the future to be with his best friend Dream and soon to be friend, George.

"Are you.. Sapnap?" George asked curiously, as he looked over and saw Dream sitting on the couch with a smile on his face.

"In deed i am." Sapnap said as he took one of the glasses from George's hand and took a drink of it. "Thanks for the cider." Sapnap said as he turned and went towards the couch leaving a shocked George in his place.

"I- That was for Dream.." George said pouting a bit, as he got another glass and poured the rest of the apple cider into the glass for Dream since Sapnap took the other glass.

"I know that's why i took it." Sapnap said as George walked over to the couch with two glasses in his hands, handing one to Dream and keeping the other for himself as he sat down next to Dream.

"Thank you." Dream said with a smile on his face, George smiled in return and nodded.

"Well um... Welcome to 2020." George said awkwardly as Sapnap snickered.

"Don't be so awkward George, Dream should be the one who being awkward, hes told me about his fantasies about you."

Both Dream and George's faces turned bright red, "What!" Dream shouted as he stood up, "I told you not to say that!"

Sapnap only snickered, as Dream got all flustered and George curled up into the couch embarrassed after setting his cider down.

"I mean come on, you guys have hooked up already right? isn't that what you guys do here in 2020." Sapnap said, leaning back into the couch with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Some people yes... but not all" George said, not so confidently due to being as embarrassed as he was.

Dream rolled his eyes, "Come on Sap, you're killing the poor boy," Dream snickered, finding it slightly amusing how flushed George is.

Sapnap smiled at the two, finding it cute how they already act so natural around each other even though they where supposed to be 50 years apart, not here together in 2020.

"Do you guys want to go walk around town? So you guys can see what has changed ever since 1970?" George asked the two, who immediately agreed to the idea.