Part 6 | What is this?

George held onto the orchids as him, Dream and Sapnap exited the store and started walking towards the town square. "Would you guys like to get some food?" George asked the both of them, who nodded seemingly that they where both starving.

George walked them both into a mcdonald's that was close by the flower shop, George held the door for them both as they walked inside and George followed, the door swinging shut behind them. "They have these in 1970" Sapnap said and Dream nodded in agreement.

"Well i'd assume so, mcdonald's was created in 1955." George said and snickered as they got in line to order some food.

When it was finally their turn, George ordered them all chicken nuggets and large french fries with some drinks to go alone with it.

"Why is everything so expensive... that would have been like 2 bucks in 1970, not almost 20..." Dream said with a shocked face.

"Times have changed" George shrugged, "Everything's super expensive now"

George handed Dream and Sapnap there cups, and George walked over to the drink fully computerized drink dispenser, easily putting in what he wants and then getting his cup filled with it.

"What is that...?" Sapnap asked, Dream and him both with the same, extremely confused look on their faces.

George snickered, "You get your drinks here. I'll do it for you, do you guys want a coke?"

Dream and Sapnap nodded, both not really sure on what to get. George vaguely showed them how to use the not so complex machine while filling up both of their drinks. George put lids and straws onto all three of the cokes, handing the two back to the younger boys.

George, Dream, and Sapnap all walked over to a little booth table and sat down waiting on there food. "Everything here is so weird." Dream said as he took a sip of his coke, then immediately had a weird look on his face as he swallowed.

"It's so sweet... nothing like i remember. you try it Sap" Dream said as Sapnap took a small drink of his coke and nodded in agreement almost instantly.

"It's so sugary, what the hell." Sapnap said and looked at George."

"Don't look at me," George said and put his hands in the air waving it off. "I'm not the one who changed the recipe. But i would assume a lot of things would taste different or be a lot more sugary now. People here in 2020 eat a lot of sugar" George snickered, thinking about Tommy.

As they continued to make small talk, a younger lady brought out there food and sat it onto there table, "Can i get you boys anything else?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I think we're good, thank you." George said, and smiled back politely as she walked off back to the kitchen.

"Dude she was hot." Sapnap said as he turned around and watched her walk back into the kitchen, leaving Dream snickering.

i am so sorry for the lack of an update, i've had drivers ed to deal with and school is starting in a week. i'll hopefully be able to get more updates out soon! also if anyone can give me ideas for this i would love that, i'm having writers block.
i love you guys!! and thank you so much for all the reads :)