In Their Own Quirky Ways

Shoto has gained an early lead in the Obstacle Race after freezing a giant Zero-Point Villain and leaving it to collapse in on itself, creating a blockade for the other competitors.

??: "Hey! Someone's been trapped underneath!"
??: "Wouldn't that kill them?!"
??: "Will people die at this sports festival?!"

Eijiiro suddenly pops out from being trapped underneath the frozen robots, by using his Hardening.

Eijiro: "LIKE I'D DIE!"Present Mic(commentating): "Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"Eijiro: "That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell

Present Mic(commentating): "Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"
Eijiro: "That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

All of a sudden the student who confronted Katsuki before the sports festival also pops out underneath the robots, covered in Steel similarly to Eijiro.

??: "That Class A is filled with bastards!"Present Mic(commentating): "Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!"Tetsutetsu: "If It hadn't been me, someone would've died!"Eijiro: *running distraught* "Our Quirks are pretty much th...

Present Mic(commentating): "Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!"
Tetsutetsu: "If It hadn't been me, someone would've died!"
Eijiro: *running distraught* "Our Quirks are pretty much the same?! I have a hard enough time standing out as it is!"
Tetsutetsu: *catching up to Eijiro* "Wait! You little-!"

Katsuki uses his explosions to move around in the air and rocket over the remaining robots.

Katsuki: *using Explosion, to propel himself* "Like I'd let you get ahead of me!"
Present Mic (commentating): "Class 1-A's Bakugo! Since the bottom is blocked, he goes overhead! Clever!"
Hanta: "You seem like you'd be the type to plow straight through, but can go around when you need to, huh?"
Fumikage: "I'm going to hitch a ride!"

Katsuki is quickly followed by Hanta and Fumikage, each using their Quirks: Tape and Dark Shadow, respectively.

***

??: "As expected, most of the group that's gone ahead is from Class A."
All Might: "Class B and the other courses aren't bad, either! It's just..."
Aizawa: "...Class A doesn't spend a lot of time standing around. Those who experience firsthand the world above them through the incident at USJ... Those who had fear planted in their hearts... Those who dealt with it and pulled through... They all used that experience to drown out their hesitation."