Hayato Midoriya: Origin

In the temporary nurse's office, Hayato slowly opens his eyes after his intense match against Katsuki and remembers using his Quirk, however before he could ponder further he's met with the sight of an unamused Recovery Girl and instantly is nervous.

Hayato: "Oh, how are you doing... Recovery baa-san...?"

Recovery Girl answers by whacking his head repeatedly with her cane, who tries to block it to no avail.

Hayato: "Ow! Wait! I'm injured baa-san! Stop it!"
Recovery Girl: "What is with you Midoriya's landing in my office every time!"

Before she could vent her frustrations the door opens to reveal All Might and Izuku, worriedfor Hayato.

All Might: "Hayato-shonen! Are you all right?!"
Izuku: "Yeah, Hayato-chii, your arm was just like mine!" *turns to Recovery Girl* "He will be okay right, Recovery Girl?"
Recovery Girl: *sighs & turns to All Might* "Where did you find these boys from?" *to Izuku* "He's fine don't worry about him, his arm will be okay." *turns to Hayato* "But you better not pull off that crazy stunt again, you got it?"

Hayato nods instantly afraid of being whacked again by Recovery Girl.

Tenya/Tsuyu/Minoru/Momo/Ochaco: "Hayato -kun!/Hayato!/Hayato-chan!

Tenya, Ochaco, Momo, Minoru, and Tsuyu abruptly enter the room to check to making All Might spit blood and Izuku panic.

All Might: *sighs, to himself* "...You scared me..."
Ochaco: "Are you okay?!" *notices skinny All Might* "Oh, it's you again..."
All Might: "Yeah it's me... again."
Recovery Girl: "Same kids, same noise."
Hayato: *confused* "Why did you all come over here?"
Momo: "Of course we came to check on you Hayato-kun."
Tenya: "Plus there was a lot of damage to the stage, so they're taking a break to repair it."
Minoru: *pointing at Izuku, trembling* "That match earlier was scary, Hayato... I thought Bakugo was the dangerous one...?"
Tsuyu: "I would've smacked Mineta again, but he's right you both were fighting like angry bulls. Kero."

Ochaco then glares at Hayato making him feel slightly intimidated.

Hayato: "Uraraka-san...?"
Ochaco: *serious* "Why didn't you tell us?"
Hayato: *leans back a bit* "Tell what...?"
Ochaco: *instantly turns cheerful* "That you can glow and punch as hard as Deku-kun!"

Everyone instantly face faults at Ochaco's sudden change of mood.

Tenya: "Actually that's a question, which was bugging me as well?"

Everyone then turns to look at except for Izuku who smiles at his brother a bit nervously.

Hayato: *sighs* "Tsuyu-chan, do you remember that while going to USJ you asked that 'Izuchan's Quirk is a lot like All Might's'?"

At the mention of this Izuku, Recovery Girl and All Might are instantly alerted while the others suddenly remember what had happened in that bus trip.

Momo: "But then you said Izuku-san uses his energy to power his muscles, whereas you transfer it into objects."
Hayato: *laughs nervously* "Well you see, that was a little lie."
Minoru: *a bit nervous* "That means you can..."

Hayato nods at his unfinished question making everyone pop-out their eyes at the revelation that on top of charging objects, Hayato also has strength comparable to All Might.