You are...

Once the massive amount of ice Shoto created is cleared from the stadium, the third match in the first bracket of the finals tournament begins.

Present Mic(commentating): "The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari! Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too-"
Ibara: *interrupting Present Mic* "Ano... Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by 'assassin'? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life."
Present Mic(commentating): *apologetic* I-I'm sorry!"
Ibara: "In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. High School, not for wicked reasons, but the salvation of others..."
Present Mic(commentating): "I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!"
Ibara: *to Present Mic* "I thank you for your understanding."
Denki: *looking at Ibara* "Class B has people like this in it, too, huh? She's got big eyes and a pretty face, but it looks like she's really strong. I've gotta discharge all my electricity here, huh?" *blushes* "Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute... I've gotta ask her out sometime, huh? All right...!",
Present Mic(commentating): "A-Anyway, start!"
Denki: *to Ibara* "When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me. 'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!"

Denki charges his electricity and uses his Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts technique. Ibara simply turns her back to Denki and commands her hair to create a shield of vines to protect her from the shock. Denki enters his dumb state and Ibara counterattacks by sending vines at him. The vines wrap Denki up and hang him over the stage, immobilizing him.

Present Mic(commentating): "It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!"Midnight: "Shiozaki-san advances to the second round!"Ibara: *clasps hands together, as light shines upon her* "Oh, I was able to make the most of the opp...

Midnight: "Shiozaki-san advances to the second round!"
Ibara: *clasps hands together, as light shines upon her* "Oh, I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given."

***

Tetsutetsu: "All right! Good job, Shiozaki!"
Kyoka: *rubs the back of head* "Man..."
Neito: "What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second?"

Neito is leaning over the wall, and taunting Class A with a crazed expression on his face.