Fight On, Iida

In the aftermath of Izuku and Shoto's showdown, Katsuki finds himself annoyed as he overhears fans discussing the battle, whereas Hayato is nowhere to be found. Shoto exits the arena and encounters his father in the corridor.

Endeavor: "'You're in my way.' You're not going to say that? You need to control your left side... You're just letting it all out, and it's dangerous."*spreads his arms* "But you have abandoned your childish tantrum and finally become a perfect upgrade of me." *lets his arms out* "After you graduate, come work for me. I'll lead you down the path of the mighty."
Shoto: "There's no way I can abandon anything." *looks at his left hand* "It's not something that can be so easily reversed. It's just...back then..." *closes left hand* "For that one moment... I forgot about you." *walks past Endeavor* "Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing... Whether it's correct or not... I need to think about it."

***

***

Izuku is taken to Recovery Girl's temporary nurses' office where she informs Izuku that he has gravely injured his arm and requires surgery.

Recovery Girl: *sighs* "To push and light a fire under a child who would destroy his body this much for what he yearns for..." *looks at All Might* "I don't like it. You're going too far. You, and this boy. You can't praise him for this."
Tenya/Tsuyu/Minoru/Momo/Ochaco: "Izuku-kun!/Izuku!/Izuku-san!/Deku-kun!"

Tenya, Ochaco, Momo, Minoru, and Tsuyu abruptly enter the room to check to making All Might spit blood.

All Might: *sighs, to himself* "...You scared me..."
Ochaco: "Are you okay?!" *notices skinny All Might* "Oh, nice to meet you..."
All Might: "Yeah..."
Recovery Girl: "You're all so noisy."
Izuku: *opens his eyes* "Everyone...what about the next match?"
Tenya: "Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they're taking a break to repair it."
Minoru: *pointing at Izuku, trembling* "That match earlier was scary, Izuku... What pro's gonna want that?"
Tsuyu: *smacks Minoru's head with her tongue* "I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wounds."
Momo: "Izuku-san, how are you feeling right now? Ignore Mineta-san's comments for now."
Recovery Girl: "Be quiet, now! I know you're worried, but I've got surgery right now."
Tenya/Ochaco/Momo/Tsuyu/Minoru: "Surgery?!"
Recovery Girl: "Go on now, get out of here."

Recovery Girl pushes the group out of her room, despite their worries for Izuku.

Izuku: "I'm sorry... I couldn't do what you asked... If only I hadn't said anything... It's because I said that to Todoroki-kun...that I..."
All Might: "You were trying to get him to realize something..."
Izuku: "It's because... Todoroki-kun reminded me of Hayato-chii... I thought if I meddled with him, it would be sort of like helping Hayato-chii... But that's not it." *unshed tears* "More importantly, back then, I was just...frustrated. I couldn't see in front or around me... I'm sorry..."
All Might: "It's indeed a regrettable result. Saying what you did was foolish won't change that. But you know, meddling when you don't need to...is the essence of being a hero."