Chapter 38

Kylie's POV

"Oh yeah." Emily laughed. "Here we go again." Ely and Emery said with a sigh. "SHE GOT MY HEART AGAIN." Emily, Hunter, and I sang. Ely and Emery stared at us with blank expressions while the other guys laughed.

"Remember when I broke Kylie's desk chair and blamed it on Ely?" Hunter said. "You what?!" Ely and I said at the same time. "Remember the pink desk chair you had? Yeah, well. I was spinning in it and the screw came loose. Then, the chair collapsed." Hunter laughed.

I just rolled my eyes. "What about the time we were sneaking into Emery's room to get sweatshirts and Hunter's but wouldn't fit through the window. And we couldn't get it open anymore." Emily said. Emily and I looked at Hunter and al three of us bursted into laughter.

"I don't know why you guys were, though. You all have a key to the house." Emery said. "We were having fun. Okay? Don't ruin it." Hunter laughed. We stopped laughing and I thought of a memory.

"What about the time when Emily was on the roof to you window, Hunt. Then, you shut and locked the window. And she had to climb through the bathroom window and her bobs were go through?" I laughed really hard. Everyone started laughing again.

"Hey. If I some big boobs, then I'm not gonna fit through that window." Emily said. Hunter stopped laughing and looked at me. "Remember the time Kylie kicked the soccer ball and it hit Emery in the face. Then, bounced and hit herself?" Hunter couldn't barely finish the sentence without laughing.

"Yes. We all do. Moving on." I said, quickly. "Yeah. These are friendships you wanna keep, boys." Ely laughed and hugged the three of us. "Eww. Don't touch me." We said.

We looked at each other and laughed. "Just kidding, Ly. I love youuuu." Hunter said and jumped onto Ely, kissing his cheek. We all laughed.

After that we just sat on our phones.