Chapter 6

Emily's POV

 I went over to my house to change out of my clothes that I wore to the crusty old school. I pulled out a white 5 Seconds of Summer muscle tank top, blue bandeau, and black boyfriend sweatpants.

 I moved away from the window so the guys couldn't see me. I quickly changed. As I was pulling my shirt over my head, I heard Hunter scream. But, it was more towards her fangirling scream.

 I quickly slipped on my vans and climbed back out of my window, back into hers. "What.. Happened?" I panted. "They... They're.... Idols." Hunter managed to spit out three words.

 I turned to the eight boys. "Do y'all know what happened?" I asked, suspicously. "No." Calum quickly replied. I narrowed my eyes at him. I stared at him closely.

 Then, my eyes widened in realization. Calum. Calum. Calum... Hood! Oh my god. The Calum Hood is standing in front of me in Hunter's room. "Oh my god." I muttered to myself

 "Yeah." Hunter mumble. "You're..." I trailed off. "Yeah, yeah. We know. I'm Michael .That's Ashton, Calum, Luke, James, Tristan, Brad, and Connor." Michael said with an exasperated sigh.

 "Sorry. We've just been like really big fans of yours since the beginning." Hunter said, a couple tears filling her eyes. "Aww." Tristan said and brought Hunter into a hug. She smiled.

 "Yeah. We have. Hunter and I have been through a lot. And, y'all just helped us through it." I said. They smiled. "We're glad we could." Ashton said. "Can we just pretend that we're not famous and we're all just best mates?" Luke asked.

 We all nodded. "What do you guys wanna do now?" I asked. "Em. Can you take them down to the practice room while I change?" Hunter asked. I nodded and said, "Follow me."

 The guys followed me to the basement. "Are we going to Narnia? I've always wanted to go there." James said. "No, You  idiot." Connor said. I just laughed at them.

 We arrived at the practice room door and I opened it. We walked in and I turned to face them. "What do you think?" I asked. "Wow." Brad and Calum said.

 The practice room had walls full of guitars, a piano, some microphones, headphones, and drums. "Can I?..." Michael asked and pointed to the black accoustic guiar on the left wall.

 "Go ahead." I said. He smiled like a little kid and took it gently off the wall. He strummed a couple of notes before looking up at us and smiling. "Wow." He nodded.

 Then, Hunter came in. "You like?" She asked, with a wide smiled on her face. "We love." They said. "Good." She said. "Oh. And, you can help yourself to anything in the mini- fridge over there." She added.

 They nodded and smiled. Michael still playing some chords. "You like that one, Michael?" Hunter laughed a bit. He nodded, vigorously. "Well. You can use it whenever." She said.

 "Really?" Michael sounded like a little kid on Christmas. She laughed and nodded. Michael shot up and attacked her with a hug. "Not again, Mikey." Tristan groaned. Luke walked over and picked a bass out the wall.

 Calum was still looking at a couple of bass guitars. After Michael let go, Hunter walked over to Calum. "I think this one will work for you." She said and pulled the light blue and white one off the rack.

 Calum took it from her hands and strummed lightly. He smiled as his fingers picked a the strings. "Thanks." He said with a smile. "No problem." She said. Then, she turned to face the boys.

 "Connor. James. Accoustic or electric?" She asked. "Acoustic." They both said. She nodded and looked on the wall. She picked out a white one with orange flames and a regular wood one.

 "James." She said and handed him the white and orange flamed one. "Connor." She handed him the wood one. "Thanks." They said. She nodded. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

 "Tristan and Ashton. There are some drum boxes over there." Hunter said and pointed to the corner where the drums were. Hunter walked over to me. "Wassup." She said and plopped down on my lap.

 "Wassup." I mimicked and shoved her to the ground. She heard landed with oomph. "Well, Em. What ya playing today? Drums? Guitar? Piano?" Hunter questioned.

 "I don't know." I admitted. You see, Kylie, Hunter, and I can like literally play any instrument. "Well, I think I'm going with drums today. Why don't you go piano?" Hunter said.

 "Sounds good." I said. We got up and Hunter got a drum box and walked over to the eight in the middle of the room with the stools. I grabbed the keyboard and walked over.

 James handed me a stool. "Thanks." I smiled. "You're welcome." He said. "So.Six guitarists, Three drummers, and one pianist. That makes how many singers?" I said. Hunter held up 10 fingers.

 "Good. Now, what song?" I asked "And it has to be something we all know." I added. "Little things?" Hunter suggested. "Sounds good to me. You guys good with it?" I asked.

 They gave a thumbs up. "Okay." Tristan said. The way we were seated was in a circle. It was me, Hunter, Connor, Luke, Tristan, Brad, Michael, Ashton, James, and Calum sat next to me.

 "Okay. 1, 2, 3." Tristan said. Him, Ashton, and hunter started drumming. Luke, Michael, and James started playing to the rhythm. I played keys to match the beat. "Who starts it?" I asked. "Brad." They all said. Brad just shrugged.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me. But, bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me." Brad sang. From there, we kinda just went with the flow.

 "I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile. You've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine. But, I'll love them endlessly." Luke sang.

 "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But, if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things." Michael and I sang. Tristan and Ashton stopped drumming so the beat wouldn't be as loud at this part.

 "You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those converstaions are the secrets that I keep. Though, it makes no sense to me." Calum and James sang.

 "I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans. But, you're perfect to me." Connor and Hunter sang.

 "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, It's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things.." We all sang.

 "You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darlin', but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you. Oh." Luke and I sang.

 "I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Because, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to. And I'm in love with you and all these little things." Tristan, Ashton, and Hunter sang.

 "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things." We sang.