Chapter 14

Emery's POV

"IM SO FUCKING BORED." Kylie groaned. "Shut up. I have a headache." Hunter said, quietly while rubbing her temples.

She was sitting next to I think the Ashton kid on her left and the Connor dude on her right. "Hunt. Want me to take you upstairs?" I asked her. "No. It's good. That way, if anyone's loud, I get to slap someone." She smirked.

Emily stopped talking. "That was directed towards me everyone. It's okay." Emily announced. "I'll be right back." Hunter said and got up, walking into the kitchen.

"But, seriously. I'm still fucking bored out of my mind." Kylie said. "Let's play a game." Hunter reappeared and scared the shit out of us. "What kind of game?" Ashton asked, suspiciously.

"Truth or dare." Hunter stated, innocently. "I thought you had a headache." I said. "I just took some medicine." She said. "So are we playing or not?" Emily said, excitedly.

Everyone sighed then nodded. "Let me get the bottle." Kylie said and walked over to the blue recycling bin. She pulled out a glass soda bottle and walked back over to us.

"Have you guys ever played with the bottle?" Hunter said. They shook their heads no. "Well. The way we play is we spin the bottle. Then, whoever it lands on you have to ask 'truth or dare'." Emily explained.

"Let's get started. Who wants to go first." Kylie said and set the bottle in the middle of the forming circle. "Me." James said. We nodded as Emily sat down.

James spun the bottle and everyone closed their eyes. "Miley. Truth or dare?" James said to Michael. "Dare." Mikey smirked. "I dare you to lick... Calum's foot." James said.

"Damn it. He has some nasty feet. But Cal. Sock off." Mikey said. Calum shrugged and took his sock off. Mikey picked up his leg and licked his foot.

Calum pulled away quickly. "That tickled." He said. "Okay. Mikey. Your turn." Kylie said. Mikey placed his hand on the bottle and spun it. "Emily. Truth or dare?" Mikey said.

"Dare." Emily said. "I dare you to.... wait everyone stand up." Mikey said. "Why." I said. "Because it's involved with my dare." Mikey said.

Everyone shrugged and stood up. "Now when I start spinning, move around. Whoever I land in or near, it apart of the dare." Mikey said. He started spinning and everyone clambered around.

He stopped by Tristan. "Tristan. You are apart of Emily's dare. Emily, I dare you to kiss Tristan." Mikey said. I shot both Tristan and Mikey a state. Mostly because, Emily is like another sister.

Tristan scooted over to Emily. He placed his right hand on her cheek and brought his lips to hers. They kissed for a good 7 seconds. "Okay. That's enough." Mikey laughed.

They pulled away and looked at each other. Emily started laughing. "What?" Tristan said. "You've got my red lipstick on your lips." Emily managed to say through laughter. He pulled out his phone to look.

"Aww. Who wants a kiss?" Tristan said, making kiddy faces and noises. "No one." We all said. Tristan started crawling towards us. "N-no, tris." Hunter said. He was crawling towards her. He nodded.

"Dude. I will kick you." She warned. Tristan shot up and jumped on her. He sat on her legs and pinned her arms. He kissed all over her cheeks. "Eww. Stop it." Hunter said. "Nope." Tristan said.

"RAPE. RAPE HELP." Hunter screamed. Tristan then rolled off of her and looked at us. "Remind me never to give her a kiss." He said and went back to his spot. "Okay. Emily. Your turn." Mikey said.

Emily nodded and spun the bottle. "Emmy. Truth or dare?" She asked me. "After those dares, I'm gonna say truth." I said. "Why do you hang with Jason?" Emily asked.

"I don't know. Why do you three care so much?" I asked. Emily looked at Kylie. Kylie looked at Hunter. And Hunter looked at Ashton, who was already looking at her.

"What happened between you guys and Jason?" I asked. Nobody answered me. "What the hell happened between you three and Jason?!" I raised my voice. Still no one answered me.

"GOD DAMNIT. SOMEBODY BETTER ANSWER BEFORE I BREAK HIS FUCKING NECK!" I shouted.