Chapter 10

Calum's POV

I sat with Tristan as I watched Connor and Hunter talk and laugh.

Am I jealous? Haha. No. I can't be. I'm not. No. I'm not jealous.

"Not jealous of who?" Tristan asked, startling me. "What do you mean?" I said. "You said you weren't jealous. Who aren't you jealous of?" He said, irritated now.

He gets mad at easily. "No one." I said and fiddled with my thumbs. "Bullshit! Don't lie." He said. "Fine. I may or may not like Hunter. And her and Connor are over there flirting." I sighed.

"Oh. Calum's got a crush. Calum's got a crush." He kept on repeating. "Fuck off." I spat.

"Well then." Tristan threw his hands up in defense. i got up and said, "I'll be back." He nodded as I walked off.

I walked over to Luke, who was talking to Emily and Michael. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Hey." Emily replied with a smile, revealing her dimples.

"Hey, Cal." Miley said. "What're you guys talking about?" I asked, curiously. "Ethnicities." Luke said.

"Well, actually. Miley started talking about bananas from Peru. Then, we started talking about ethnicities." Emily stated.

"Why bananas from Peru?" I asked, turning to face Mikey. "I don't know. We were talking about Ashton. He likes bananas and some type of Peruvian fish." Michael shrugged.

"Oh?..." I trailed off, chuckling. "Yeah." Luke said. "Well I'm hungry." I said.

"Ashton. How about that pizza now?" Michael called to Ashton. "Got it? Hunter, come with me." Ashton said. Hunter nodded and got up.

Hunter and Ashton walked out of the practice room together.