Chapter 27

Kylie's POV

The pizza came and Hunter and I went to get it. I threw on my dress and Hunter put her shirt on. "Money." I said to Emery. He handed it to me and we walked to the front door.

"Hi. Two 2-liter sodas and 5 pizzas?" The delivery boy asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "You look familiar. Do you go to Plurrington High?" Hunter asked. "Yeah. I'm on the basketball team. My name's David." He said.

"Oh cool. I'm Hunter and this is Kylie." Hunter said. "Uhh. Not to interrupt the conversation. But, how much is the food?" I asked. "Umm. $37.25." David said. I handed him the money and took the sodas.

"Do you need help carrying these?" He asked. Hunter sorta tensed. "No. We got it." I said. "ASHTON. COME HELP." Hunter yelled to the boys outside.

Ashton ran in and was dripping of water. "Emily's gonna kill you." I said. "Yeah. I know." Ashton said and took three pizzas. Hunter took the other two. "Bye." She said and shut the door. "He was kinda creepy." I said. "Yeah." Hunter nodded.

"Take them outside?" Ashton said. "Yeah." I said. We set the food on the picnic table. "Food!" Mikey shouted. "Yeah. Food." Hunter laughed. "Everyone come and get some." I said.

Hunter, Emily, and I quickly grabbed a slice before the 10 boys rushed over. We sat back down in our seats and watched them. "They look like wild animals." Emily laughed.

They got their pizza and Brad came over and say on my legs. "Excuse me." I said and shook him off. "You're excused." He smiled and sat back on my legs. I just shrugged and continued eating.

Then, two other people were sitting on me. "Dude. Get up." I told both Emery and Ely. "Wait. Why don't you sit on Emily and Hunter?"

I looked at Emily. Luke, James, and Mikey were sitting on her legs. I then looked at Hunter. Connor and Ashton were sitting on her legs and Tristan was laying beside her. His feet were by her head and vice versa.

Calum remained standing. After we finished eating, we went inside of Emily's house.