Chapter one At Last

Lucas's POV

I was hanging with my friends at this place I call home not really a home we were smoking a joint when one of my friends said "will you ever get out of this hell hole?" I said "hopefully before I have to go to college but by then no one will want me and I'll be able to be on my own and won't have to deal with this place anymore you can thank my sister for this." As she was walking over to us to join us she rolled her eyes and said "please we will be out of here sooner then you think or you could just run away with me I'll bring  izzy with me all the time." Her friend's said "how many times have you got caught?" Ashley said "doesn't matter." Then we just chilled until we saw a couple walking over to the adoption building Ashley gasped and said "What the fuck is Micahel clifford and his wife doing here why the hell are they coming here oh my gosh lucas this can be our ticket out of here." I gave her a look and said "in your dream's you really think they would take me and you no they would only take izzy." Ashley said "they can't separate us that was my one condition." Then we went inside and I packed and same with my sister's I seriously didn't think we would be getting out of this place then the girl Anna told all of us to line up in a line. We did and the couple came in as girls had gaint smiles on their faces and anna said "here are your choices their all amazing kids." I locked eyes with the guy he came over to me was this finally my way out.

                                                                            Michael's POV

This morning before I left for the studio my wife crystal said we should adopt a kid I had nothing against it so I told her we could go look at them when I got back so that's what we did when we arrived I saw a group of kids on the stair case the girl was excited when the boy was just smoking his joint but some how I felt a connection with him. We walked in and crystal said "hi we're interested in adopting a child?" The young lady looked up and bounced up and smiled and said "oh yes of course I'll get them for you it's a pleasure to meet you cliffords." as she shook our hands then took us over to a group of kids the girls got excited to see me there the boys not so much this one guy caught my eye he was older I would say 15 maybe 16 I walked over to him and said "what's your name?" He said "lucas." I said "nice to meet you lucas I noticed you on the stair case today is that where you hangout?" He said "yeah we can't really hangout anywhere else on school days." Then crystal said "what if I said you could hangout in the most beautiful house you've ever seen with your 2 sister's who are lovely girls I was just talking to them." I looked at crystal she said "we can do this 3 kids will be a piece of cake." patting my shoulder  and smiling I said "yeah we got this the boys will be so happy." Then we went back to anna and told her who we wanted she said "their great kids don't fight to much and don't cause to much trouble Ashley can be a trouble maker but shouldn't be to bad." She handed us the papers and we signed them then she went over to our kids and told them they were choosen.

                                                                                Ashley's POV

Anna came over to me and said "they choose you 3." I screamed and hugged her and said "this is amazing a dream come true I'm so excited I told you lucas today is the day!!!" Lucas laughed and said "You knew I don't know how you knew but don't mess it up for us." I rolled my eyes and said "never I'm 13 years old." Lucas said "my point exactly." I rolled my eyes and then we grabbed our stuff and said bye to everyone there I was going to miss the people I made a couple of friends but I'll see them in school then we walked over to them Izzy ran over to them Michael caught her and picked her up gosh I never knew I could fall more in love with a person add a 2 year old to the mix and him being extremely  kind can't call him hot anymore he's my father and that's so weird to say I didn't even realize I wasn't moving until Crystal said "are you ready for your new life Ashley?" I smiled at her and said "yes I'm I'm so excited." Then we said bye to anna and we were out of that place finally I'm so happy I saw a couple who is always there watching me my brother and younger sister I knew who they were and wanted no part of them they were my old parents I walked over to them and said to them "yeah we have better parents now than you guys ever where now leave." They said "took people long enough to finally get you brats out of there good luck with them their a handful." Michael said "I think they're lovely children now may you excuse us we have to get going." I walked away with michael and crystal Lucas said "that wasn't needed." I rolled my eyes and said "please it was they need to learn when enough is enough." Lucas sighed and then we got to know them and they got to know us I was in love with them even more they will be the best family we could ever ask for I was so excited to start our journey with them I looked out the window and watch as we drove away in our tesla that was amazing and watch that horrible place we use to call home go away I smiled and couldn't wait to get to our new home to start our new life.