Chapter 16 back to school

Ashley's pov
Today was my first day back to school I was so nervous I got ready and walked down stairs I grabbed a apple Carlos Shelly Daisy and Phobe where all there they said "ready?" I said "as I'll ever be." Grabbing a apple Lucas was right there we said bye to our parents they said have a good day then we were off. We got into the car and Lucas drove us to school we arrived and everyone looked at me I got out of the car and said to them "ya know what judge me all you want not like you girls and even guys haven't sent nudes to the people you love you never know maybe one day yours will be get leaked and then see how you feel you're all lucky I'm still here and haven't done anything to myself." Then everyone went back to their own business Carlos said "wow." I said "I'm not taking their shit anymore." Then I headed to class after the day was over people where coming over to me saying congratulations on becoming a sister I was confused because I was already a sister I walked over to my friends and Lucas he said "what are these people talking about." I said "I have no idea like our sister is 3 now we've been older siblings to her for 3 years now." Then we headed home we walked in and my mom and dad was home and she had a stomach my eyes went wide I said "holy shit you're pregnant!!!" My mom said "yeah I'm." I screamed I was so happy for them I hugged both of them this was the best news I've heard in a long time Lucas was happy too and same with little izzy we were so happy we were getting a new addition to the family my dad said "how did school go?" I said "it went well after I told people that they probably did the same then it went well." My mom said "good for you." Then they started dinner once it was ready we ate and then I went to get ready for bed I couldn't believe we were getting another sibling I was so happy.