Chapter 8 nudes

Ashley's pov
I was texting with Carlos me and him were getting close he sent me a picture of his body I smirked and took off my clothes and started taking pictures of it to send to him when I heard a little voice said "ash why are you naked taking pictures?" I screamed it was Izzy I covered myself and said "get out of here ever heard of knocking." And pushed her out of course I shoved her a little to hard she fell and started crying and that's when my uncle calum walked out of the bathroom I sighed he said "what happened?" Picking Izzy up she said "she pushed me." He looked at me and said "why would you push your little sister?" I said "I was trying to get her out of my room I didn't mean to push her that hard I'm sorry Izzy but you shouldn't have been in my room to begin with." She sniffled and laid on his shoulder and said "it's ok." He said "don't let it happen again and why are you hiding behind your door?" I said "because I was getting changed and she walked in on me getting changed." He said "go get clothes on." I nodded then went to get my clothes back on.

Michael's pov
Calum came down with Izzy I said "what happened baby girl?" He handed me her she said "Ash pushed me but she said sorry I'm ok now." I said "poor you why did she push you?" She said "I was in her room and she was getting changed but it didn't look like it to me." Crystal said "what you mean?" Looking at calum he said "I didn't see the whole thing I was coming out of the bathroom and I saw Izzy crying on the floor went over to her and Ashley was hiding behind her door she told me she was getting dressed and Izzy walked in on her." Izzy said "yeah I did but she had her phone out." My eyes went wide and same with the others I said "um sweetie why don't your uncle Luke and aunt Sierra take you shopping how does that sound?" She squealed and ran over to them they agreed and left. Then I went upstairs and knocked on Ashley's door.

Ashley's pov
There was a knock at my door I said "come in." Then my dad walked in and said "hand me your phone now." I said "why?" He said "you know why." I said "how did you find out?" He said "I don't know maybe because your 2 year old sister walked in on you doing it." I said "I was changing when she walked in on me." He said "she told me your phone was out? So you're calling your little sister a liar?" He rose a eye brow at me I said "no she was right." I handed my phone to him he said "you're stuck up here until we say so." Then walked back down with my phone I sighed why did my sister have to bust me. My brother said "really again remember what happened last time?!?!" I said "you're not allowed out of your room." He said "I was going to the bathroom when I heard what was happening." I rolled my eyes and said "just leave this time it's different." He said "yeah sure." Then he went back to his room I sighed then dad called us down for lunch we ate and did the dishes then went back up to our rooms I'm glade we have parents now but they are tough on us probably because we're awful kids but they can lighten up a bit but probably won't happen since we won't change then I took a nap and woke up to my mom calling us down to eat I started at Izzy as she was getting everything she dreamed of when me and Lucas are the ugly step children she's their little princess I sighed then finished and we did the dishes then headed to bed.