Chapter 14 him

Lucas's pov
I walked to Ashley's room and she was still sleeping I walked down stairs and saw my parents I said "good morning." They said "good morning." Then I got some breakfast I was worried about Ashley I really didn't want her going back to her bad habits there was a knock at the door I said "I got it." Then I went to the door and saw the one person I never ever in a million years wanted to see again it was him the one and only Shane I said "why the fuck are you here or what the fuck do you want Haven't you done enough?" He said "I was hoping that your sister opened the door because I was worried about her after she came to my house after I posted her nudes everywhere on the internet she came over and was acting really werid so since she didn't answer the door that means she did do what I'm assuming she did." I said "no she's still here but why do you even care you obviously don't give a damn about her since you decided to ruin her life by posting those photos every where and it's on every cover now too." He said "yeah I know I fucked up big time and I do feel horrible about it I wasn't thinking I was just thinking of trying to get on her nerves even know I did I didn't want to ruin her life." Then someone said "if you didn't want to ruin my life then why go that low?" It was Ashley he said "because I wanted to hurt you but not as bad as I did." Then someone else said "well you hurt her a lot you will be hearing from our lawyers here you go." It was my mom she handed him a paper that said they were suing him he took the paper and said "I deserve this I'll be going now I'm really sorry that I did this I know you will never forgive me but just letting you know this is eating me alive I took them down but there is nothing I can do about it now since they are all already out there."  Then he left Ashley said "I'm never speaking to him again or looking at him again he ruined me once again I hate him." Then she went back to her room I said "what about breakfast?" She said "I'm not hungry." I sighed and said "this fucker needs to get the hell away from all of us." My dad said "don't worry he will be we will take care of him." Then I got ready for school I walked into Ashley's room and said "are you coming to school?" She said "no I'm never going back." I sighed and said "you can't just not go to school you need a education." She said "I'll do online schooling or get homeschooled I'm not going back to that place." I sighed and said "Ashley mom and dad won't let you do this." She said "I know but I'm not going today I'm telling them I don't feel well." I said "fine." Then I walked down and Shelly and Carlos were there including nick and gaberella she said "she's not coming?" I said "no I told her that won't slide with our parents." My mom said "she can stay home for the day since I'll be around to keep a eye on her." Then we were off to school when I walked in all eyes were on me and the whispering started Daisy and Phobe came over and said "she's not coming." I said "no she's home for the day." They sighed and then I went to my classes and got Ashley's homework for her I arrived home with Daisy Phobe and the others I walked up stairs to her bedroom I handed her homework she said "thank you." She did it then put it on the desk she walked down with me to see the others they asked how she was doing she said not good I sighed and then we hung out for the rest of the day but the one thing she did ask was "how bad was it?" Daisy said "I mean we've been through wrose." She sighed and then went on her phone but then put it down she said "I can't do anything without people hating on me." I sighed and said "they act like they haven't done stupid things when they were younger." She said "they definitely have like I'm done with people I'm not dealing with them anymore." Then she tossed her phone in the trash and headed back to her room Shelly said "I'll put a end to this." I said "I tried it doesn't work trust me she has too." Carlos said "well we're doing something about it I'm calling the school and tell them what they put her through." I said "they won't listen to a kid and I believe my parents already did that." My parents walked in and said "how's she doing?" I said "well she spoke and then tossed her phone in the trash and the went back to her room." They sighed Louis was with them and said "at least it's progress I guess." I shrugged then they got dinner ready the others came over to Ashley walked down but didn't eat again and just sat there my mom said "okay you gotta start eating this has been going on to long now." Ashley said "I'm not hungry okay I'm going back to my room." She left the table my mom sighed and said "I can't take this anymore I can't watch her kill herself." My dad said "babe we've done everything we need to be paient with her." My mom said "I know but it's hard." I sighed and went up to talk to ashley I said "you gotta start eating for our parents sake." She said "fine but I'm not hungry so I don't know why they don't get that." We walked back down and she pushed her food around I said "Ashley." She the picked up a fork full and ate it my parent's smiled at her and then after she was done she went back to her room I said "Ashley come sit with us." She said "you love making me miserable right?" My dad said "yeah that's why you're down here." Then we chilled and then headed to bed a couple hours after I was hoping ashley will get better soon but it takes time.