Chapter 12 the talk

Ashley's pov
I was still grounded and wasn't happy about this at all then there was a knock at the door I said "don't worry I'm still in here I didn't sneak out and wasn't planning on it either." Then Louis walked in I said "oh it's just you." He said "yeah it's me to talk some sense into you young lady because you can't be talking to them the way you are talking to them and me." I rolled my eyes and said "I don't care I'm not changing who I'm and I'm always getting in trouble so why do they deserve my respect and they are always yelling at me so I don't think they need my respect if they hate me." Louis sighed and pulled me close to him and said "love they will never get rid of you this is your forever home you gotta start acting better and not doing the things you're use to doing and because they are your parents they deserve respect and don't deserve to be treated like trash plus they don't hate you they want what's best for you." I sighed and said "okay you're right but I acted the same way with you and had the same tone with you." He said "and I told you the same thing did you listen? and you didn't get away with it either with me." I said "yeah I did because I didn't want to go back to that place and yeah you're right." He said "you will never they would never do that I would never do that you just gotta stop with all of this I know your ex is annoying I know his friends are annoying and same with the girl but you gotta try and control your emotions alright they will help you though all of this don't shut them out." I said "I won't I promise thank you for talking sense into me again." He smiled and said "always I love you and want what's best for you." I hugged him and then he left and I decided to take a nap until lunch I walked down stairs and said "I'm sorry guys for the way I've been acting and for what I did to that girl." Mom said "you just gotta learn how to talk to people instead of being physical with people." I said "I know I do but that girl called olivia a old lady so she was in the wrong too." Olivia said "Yeah she was in the wrong too and I love that you defended me but next time don't hurt the girl." I said "fine I'll try." then after lunch I went back to my room after I did the dishes and then after that I took another nap then it was dinner I ate and did the dishes and then went back to my room and showered and got ready for bed and then went to sleep after that.