Chapter 9 sneaking out

Ashley's pov
I can't stand being in this house anymore it's been almost 2 weeks accept I do get out for school but like that's no fun then straight back up here like I get it I won't do it again I learned my leasson I just need to get out of this house and there's a party that I need to go too I told phobe and Daisy to get me when they're heading there they asked if I was still grounded I said yeah but I'm sneaking out not dealing with my room anymore. I got ready and poked my head out saw Lucas doing the same he said "same idea I see." I said "let's see who gets caught first." Lucas said "my bet is you." I laughed and said "my bet is you." Then I went to the bathroom and finished getting ready to go then I snuck downstairs quietly noticing they were in the kitchen talking I quietly walked towards the door but not without a little voice once again saying "where are you going?" I sighed it was Izzy I said "I was going to get some fresh air." She said "ok." Then skipped away back to the kitchen I sighed and let go of the breath I was holding all I had to do was make it out of this house without any noise then I would be free I opened the door quietly and then closed it as quietly as I could then I saw Lottie's car and hopped in with them Lottie said "this isn't smart." I said "I don't care I needed this I couldn't stand being in my house anymore it was like a prison." We arrived at the party and it was in full swing I smiled loving it already we walked in and there was live music it was one direction I said "fuck me first Izzy now them ugh now I'm in for it big time." Phoebe said "yeah you are see ya never again." Of course they noticed me as we first walked in Harry said "you get you're sorry little ass over here." I sighed as everyone looked at me as I walked over to them as I got over there louis said "why?" I said "you guys don't know what it feels like being in that house locked in your room for 2 weeks it's not fun only going out for school and food plus the bathroom it's not fun at all." Liam said "if you keep pulling shit like this you'll be in there for the rest of your life let's get the both of you home so they don't call the police." Niall said "I let them know we have them and that they are safe." I was confused on why they were saying them then I saw Lucas I said "guess we both lose this one." He said "yeah bye freedom forever." I sighed then they brought us home and walked us inside mom and dad said "thank you boys for bring them back." They said "no problem." Then left my mom said "what were you guys thinking?" I said "I was thinking I needed to be out of this house I've been trapped in that room for 2 weeks now." Dad said "you just made it longer now." I said "yeah I know." Mom said "that was so dangerous you're both lucky the one direction boys were there or who knows what could have happened to you guys and we wouldn't know where you guys went." I said "I'm sorry it won't happen again." Dad said "damn right it won't now go back to your rooms both of you." Then we both went back to our rooms I showered and changed them went to sleep.