Chapter 3 finding out

Ashley's POV
I was getting ready for school Lucas was driving me and my friends with his friends in his new car that they got him, I walked down stairs and grabbed a apple Lucas said "almost ready?" I said "yeah I'm ready." Crystal said "not so fast you two." We stopped and turned around I said " I didn't do it."  And put my hands up Michael said "so you're tell me your uncle Jordan is lying to us then that you weren't talking to a guy last night who said some things he shouldn't have?" He said with his arms crossed I said "I was but I was telling him to leave me alone I didn't want him here." Mom said "well he's not welcome here anymore what he said to your uncle jordan was very inappropriate." I said "I don't want him here anymore either he won't be here anymore." Dad said "and what's this about you talking to people outside your window late at night?" I said " I was telling them to leave I didn't want them to be there in the first place." Mom said " we need to know who these people are." Lucas said "her ex boyfriend and a girl that doesn't like her name Alina and her ex is name Shane then her friends were trying to stop them name daisy and phoebe." Dad said "thank you Lucas that's all now don't cause trouble and don't be late for school." I said "I won't don't worry can I have friends over after?" Lucas said "same." Mom and dad said "sure but not to many." I said "I don't have many." Then we were off to school we stopped and got daisy and phoebe they said "I'm sorry about last night she dragged us there." I said "well thanks to them I had to tell them everything cause they were concerned." Lucas said "cause they actually care unlike our other parents so you can't get away with the shit you use to get away with." I said "I know." Then we headed to school I saw Shane again I said "I will call the police on you." Alina was with him they were friends she said " you don't have the guts to do that." While laughing Lucas said "stop bothering her I'll punch you again." Shane laughed and said "totally not afraid of you." And got close to him Daisy said "just leave her alone." He said "then can I get you." He got close to her I said "touch her I'll punch you in the balls." He laughed and said "why so tough now?" I said "I've been through a lot plus you got me in trouble." He rolled his eyes then we headed to class my teacher said "congratulations miss Clifford for getting adopted." Everyone looked at me I said "thank you." I knew all these people would want to become my friend now that I'm Michael Clifford's daughter not happening once the class ended a bunch of girls came up to me then Lucas said "ladies she can only have so many friends." The girls said "we honestly just want to meet her family." Lucas said "won't happen." Then we were off to the next class the day went smoothly until Alina and Shane came back I said "what did I say?" Shane said "you know we don't listen." Then someone said "leave her be." It was Lucas girl best friend Shelly Alina said "oh you're still around." I said " she has been for a while don't act shocked now." Then they left Shelly said "will they ever stop." I said "no that won't happen." Then it was the end of the day and we headed home phoebe and daisy were coming with me we walked in my mom said "oh hello girls." They waved and said "hi Crystal." She said " I didn't know you girls were friends that good to know." Daisy said "our brother isn't here is he?" Then Louis walked in with the others he said "oh this is a surprise I'm so happy you finally got adopted by your dream people." I said "yeah it's a dream come true." Dad said "didn't know you girls were friends?" I said "yeah they gave me a place to stay for a while when I wasn't in a good place at the adoption center." Mom said "you got the best people around you." I smiled then we did our home work and hung out the rest of the day then Shane broke my window while we were in there I gasped and my dad and uncles came running up he said "you girls ok?" And checked us over I said "yeah we're fine." Of course Shane ran after that dad said "who was that and we'll fix it." Phoebe said "her ex." Louis said "Shane is still bothering you?" I said "yeah he doesn't listen to anyone he doesn't care and it's getting annoying now." Dad said "we'll take care of him he won't be bothering you for long anymore." Then we went downstairs and chilled for the rest of the day then mom made dinner for us then we ate and got ready for bed daisy and phoebe were sleeping over mom and dad didn't care as long as we actually got some sleep since we had school the next day phoebe said "this guy really likes you." I said "I know but I want to be friends with him for now." She said "understandable." Then someone whispered yelled "hey Ashley." I looked out the window and saw Carlos I smiled and said "you can't be here." He said "they'll never know." And starter to climb in my window my eyes went wide I said "Carlos I'm going to get into so much trouble they will know this isn't like the orphanage." He said "I don't care your parents are chilled that's what my sister said." Phoebe said "they are but they aren't at the same time when it comes to people sneaking in." Then someone said "if you think they won't find out they won't this time if you leave now." I turned around and saw uncle Luke standing there Carlos said "I was just about to leave." And went right back out the window I said "he did it without my permission." Uncle Luke said "you're not in trouble just don't let it happen again got it?" I nodded then me and the girls talked and ended up falling asleep.