chapter 7 arrested

Ashley's POV
I was heading to a party with Lucas phoebe and Daisy plus Carlos and Shelly we arrived it was a senior party I've never been to one neither have the other's the guy goes "who invited the middle schoolers?" Lucas said "mate you said I could bring them cause I had to watch them as my parents went to a party." He said "oh yeah cause my sister is here maybe they know each other." It was Alina I said "hell no I'm not staying here with her." Alina said "then you can leave." I said "I have to stay here with my brother." Shelly said "you got me chill." And handed me a drink it wasn't alcohol I handed it back to her and said "nice try I'm not drinking that." She said "only thing you can drink." I laughed and said "nope I can drink whatever I want." She said "no you can't." Then I heard screaming and saw 5sos and one direction I said "now I can't." Lucas said "didn't tell us they would be at the same party as us." I said "didn't tell me this was Alina's brother's party I'm out." As I started to walk away but he caught me Lucas said "where are you going?" I said "to find a guy to make out with I wasn't leaving the party." Phoebe and Daisy said "no you're not." I said "this party is no fun then if you guys aren't going to allow me to have fun." Then I headed towards the door ready to leave when my dad said "where are you going and you shouldn't even be here?" I looked at my dad as everyone was looking at me now I  said "I want to go home I don't want to be here and Lucas dragged us here cause he couldn't leave us alone." Mom walked over with Izzy and said "yeah both of you aren't allowed here let's get you guys home." And took us home and then said "now get ready for bed and keep a eye on her I'm trusting you we will be back late." And left I got ready for bed and got Izzy ready for bed too and we both went to sleep.

Lucas pov
My mom came back and came over to me and said "what were you thinking of bring your 2 year old sister here and your 13 year old sister here hell his sister shouldn't be here either if they liked each other I would offer her to go over to ours but their asleep now." I said "relax mom they were fine beside Ashley have been expose to a lot worse then this." She said "well you still shouldn't have done it." I said "you told me to watch them that's what I was doing." My dad came over and said "obviously you weren't watching Izzy since she was on the stage by herself you know what could have happened to either of them." A crowd was forming now I said "I know I'm sorry it won't happen again does it really need to be this big of a scene." They looked around and said "yes cause the whole party should know not to bring their 2 year old siblings or 13 old siblings to these things." Someone said "but you guys are here and have fans that are 13 years old?" My dad said "that's not the point the point is that this isn't a place for younger people." At this point I walked into the backyard to smoke weed with my boys back there of course Liam and Louis were back there they said "what were thinking?" I said "obviously I wasn't their the ones that told me to watch them I wanted to go this party couldn't leave them home alone knowing my 13 year old sister would throw a party so what else was I suppose to do and plus I didn't think you guys would be here." Louis said "trust your sister wouldn't even know we both know she would but hope for the best  I don't know mate but this wasn't a good move." I rolled my eyes and said "yeah thanks didn't know that I'm leaving." Then I left with my boys and we headed to a different party and got really drunk and really high when the cops showed up we tried to run but that didn't end well they caught me cause I wasn't thinking straight at all and I got thrown into jail I sighed and said "well this is great." A girl said "want to make out?" I said "no I have a girlfriend." she said "so she doesn't have to know?" getting all up on me Then someone said "she knows cause she's here." I looked over and saw Shelly and said "why are you here?" She said "for drinking you?" I said "for getting High and drunk and running from them." She said "damn it's not your night." I said "nope now I'm in more trouble." Then my parents showed up and my parents said "don't speak." And bailed me out of there my dad said "you're lucky we even bailed you out we were thinking of leaving you there for the night to learn your leasson." My mom said "you're not thinking tonight you're grounded until we unground you I don't want to hear your excuse to why you did it we know why and we don't care cause you needed to be talking too." I sighed then when we got home I went straight to my room and went to bed.

Michael's pov
What had gotten into him tonight this is not like him at all that call was our last straw now he's not allowed out of this house until we say so Sierra said "you're not taking any shit from him." I said "no we're not going easy on them they think they can do whatever they want but they can't cause that's what their use to but with us they can't." Crystal said "the younger ones really shouldn't have been there it was so dangerous of him to do that to them who knows what could have happened to them." I said "he learned his lesson I hope." Then we all headed to bed and I got changed so did Crystal we climbed into bed and fell asleep after our long night.