Introduction

So this story will be showing both childhood and adult love leading to a relationship of forever. Abhi sana nahi hai is story me to uska introduction nahi hai.

Sidharth shukla: a 5 years old boy. Very intelligent, humble, curious and cute child. He is the only child of of his parents. He is a bit mature for his age. He asks many questions from everyone because of his curious nature. A mumma’s boy but equally close to his father.

 A mumma’s boy but equally close to his father

Ashok shukla: father of sidharth shukla. A loving father and husband. He is a businessman but gives his full time to his family also.

Rita shukla: mother of sidharth shukla. Very humble lady. Loving mother. She is an educated lady and was firstly working in the office only but after becoming mother she left it but still sometimes visit there.

Santokh singh gill: College friend of ashok shukla. Santhok wife, rita and they both were college friends and just live exact opposite to each other. He is an army officer who comes home just for a month in a year.

Parminder gill: wife of santokh singh gill. A housewife. A ver loving lady. In present time she is pregnant.
So this is the plot of my story. This is going to be a long one.

Thank you.

Keep supporting me. I'll post its first part as soon as possible.