chapter 13

1 year later

Today was the first day when sana will go to the same school in which sidharth is studying. Sidharth is in 4th std and naaz will start her L.K.G. after the day sana got hurt sid has grown much more protective for her. There is hardly any time of the day when he leaves his naaz alone. He remains with her like a shadow. Whenever she needs him, there is not even a need of calling him, he will 24*7 with her. A little scratch on her causes a havoc inside her. It was the most beautiful relationship between a 10 year old boy and 5 year old girl.

Now sana was able to speak properly. Her world revolves around her sidhu. He is her peace. Sana and sid both were sitting in the car going towards the school.

Sana was sitting hugging sid tightly aand sid was caressing her hairs.

Naaz: sidhu...

Sid: haan.

Naaz: sidhu mujhe school nahi jana hai.

Sid: kyu...kyu nahi jana hai.

Naaz: tu mere saath nahi beth ta hai. Main nahi jaungi school.

Sid: naaz, sidhu bada hai na Tujhse to sidhu badi class me beth ta hai. Jab tu Badi hojaygi tab tu bhi badi class me bethegi. Ab choti haai na.

Naaz: no. Naaz is 5 yeaars old. Naaz big girl.

Sid: okk baby. You are a big girl but sidhu is bigger . Ab hum school jayenge or naaz acha acha padegi or Bilkul bi cry nahi karegi.

Naaz: okk sidhu. Naaz no cry.

Sid: my good girl.

Naaz: yes. Sidhu ki naaz gud girl.

Sidharth laughs whole heartedly.
They reached school. Sid dropped her to her class. After double checking everything that if she is having water bottle or not, her seat is safe or not etc but most importantly that she doesnt sit with any boy. She is just his. His naaz. He informs the teacher that if she ever face any problem, she should inform him immediately. He head towards to his own Class not before taking a glance at her again.

Sid was in his class when he heard a crying sound which was coming nearer with each passing second. Immediately his gaze went towards the door. His eyes met with a pair of brown eyes which were filled with tears. As soon as sana spotted her sidhu she lefr the finger of the teacher and ran towards sid. She goes to him and crashed into his arms. She started sobbing and sid caresses her hairs whose eyes were also filled with tears. Sid broke the hug and wipes her tears.

Sid: kya hua naaz. Kyu ri rahi hai tu naaz. Kisi ne kuch kaha kya. Kya hua.

Naaz: sidhu...sidhu... (whille sobbing)

Sid: ha baby. Bol na.

Naaz: sidhu vo na naaz ko maara.

Sid: kya. Kisne maara. Kisne maara tujhe. Bta merko. Kaha. Lagi kya tuje

Naaz: mere na hairs pull kiye zor se.

Sid was getting angry but every other person was in awww of these two munchkins. Patience that sid was showing while talking to this angel was at another level. Sid gets up and holds naaz's small hands and took her to teacher.

Sid: mam kya hua isko. Ro kyu rahi hai. Kisne mara isko.

Teacher: sidharth. Ek classmate ne iski pony khichi tabse bas roi jaari hai.

Sid: par mam kyu mara usne. Dekho na kitna ro rahi hai 

He instructs the teacher like a protective father and gives naaz a choclate so that she stops crying. He kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheeks. They wave each other bye and naaz goesyo her class with the teacher.he sits on his seat and concentrate on his class. After the school sana ran coming towards sid. Sid hangs his bag on his chest and gave sana a piggy back ride to her till car.

Sid takes

Sid takes.sana to the gill mansion. Sana goes and crashes into arms if her mom

Naaz: mumma. Naaz aa gai.

Shm: mera bacha. Kaisa raha pehla din.

Naaz: mumm pta hai ek boy ne naaz ke hair pull kiye.

Shm: kyu aapne kuch kaha kya usko.

Naaz: nahi mumma.

Shm: to aapne teacher ko kaha.

Naaz: ha mumma. Teacher naaz ko sidhu paas lekar gayi.

Shm: galat baat baby. Aap sidhu ko aise tang nahi kar sakte na. Uski class hoti hai.

Sid: nahi pammi ma. Naaz kabhi bhi mere paas aa sakti hai.

Shm: nahi sid. Ab sana ko apni problems ko face karna seekhna hoga. Tu humesha iske saath to nahi reh sakta.

Sid: nahi pammi ma. Main apni naaz ke saath puri life rahunga. Naaz ko koi bhi prblm ho vo aa sakti hai mere paas.

Shm: hey bhagwan. Dono hi ek number ke ziddi ho.

Sid and naaz: yes and started laughing whole heartedly.

They both cannot survive without each other. They are breath of each other. If one is sad other one is always ready to be a support system even this 5 year old girl.

Flashback

Sid was a bit low because rita ma has scolded him for ignoring his studies beacuse of playing. He was sad and not coming out of his room. Ahe goes inside his room and sits infront of him keeping her face on both her palms.

Naaz: sidhu sorry.

Sid: tu kyu sorry bol rahi hai.

Naaz: sidhu ko daant padi na rita ma se. Naaz ki wajah se.

She was speaking so cutely thet he couldnt resist himself and he also knew that it wasnt her mistake. Just for making him feel good, she was saying sorry. Rita ma was also listening this. Both rita ma and sid hugged her tightly from both the sides.

Flashback off

Time was passing making their love, bond undestanding more stronger and stronger.